As a Recruiter for Vox Media, you will lead the recruiting process from source to close for three of our networks: Vox.com, The Verge, & Polygon. Ideal candidates for this position will have experience in full life-cycle recruiting within high growth organizations. This position will report to the SVP, People & Culture & will be based in Vox Medias New York, NY office.
What youll do:
- Strategically source & build pipelines for various Editorial related roles including: Writers, Editors, Producers.
- Create & execute a full life-cycle recruiting process, ensuring a smooth & positive candidate experience.
- Partner with hiring managers & leadership to understand their needs & build a strategic team together.
- Leverage internal tools & your network to source a creative & diverse talent pool.
- Help sustain & improve Vox Medias candidate experience.
- Work with a strong sense of urgency, & fill the highest priority needs for the company.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, leadership & HR Business Partners to understand hiring needs; clearly map out hiring strategies & manage expectations throughout the process.
- Track & report metrics.
What youll bring:
- A strong desire to work at Vox Media & familiarity with at least one of our brands.
- 3+ years of hands-on recruiting experience in a dynamic, fast-paced environment; proven ability to thrive on change
- Experience recruiting for media companies and/or for roles related to content creation.
- Proactive & able to work autonomously.
- Experience recruiting top tier talent using diverse & creative sourcing methods.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative & build strong relationships.
- Ability to articulate the company's mission, vision, values, products, & culture.
- Proven success delivering customer service through relationship building & understanding of the business.
- Ability to sell, negotiate, & close.
Bonus points for:
- BA/BS degree in Human Resources, Business or similar field
- Greenhouse experience