Legal Counsel for LatAm- Gympass Brazil
Do you wanna help people find an activity to love & defeat inactivity in the world?
So join our team & this mission!
The Legal Counsel for LatAm will be part of our legal team in our largest region. You will work closely with the team in LatAm (Chile & Argentina) on commercial deals with fitness studios & large companies.
The Legal Counsel for LatAm at Gympass is responsible for:
The qualifications required for this position are:
- Serving as a trusted advisor & providing responsive legal advice to further the company's business & protect the company's interests;
- Drafting & negotiating a variety of commercial agreements & addendum of medium & low complexity;
- Prior experience with public bid procedures & Public Law Contracts,
- Identifying & mitigating risks & causes of the main legal contingencies or exposures
- Following procedures for contract management, organization, & documentation;
- Adopting preventive measures to avoid legal contingencies & disputes in all areas of law;
- Overview of deliveries & support legal interns in the absence of senior lawyers.
What can Gympass offer you?
- Law Degree & license to practice law;
- Experience with B2B, B2G & Corporate contracts & general in-house legal experience, tech/startup, & marketplace experience;
- Advanced proficiency in English & Spanish;
- Strong verbal & written skills, with the ability to explain complex, challenging issues in a clear manner to all levels of the organization;
- Ability to work collaboratively across LatAm countries;
- Solid judgment & business acumen, particularly in determining the significance of legal issues in the context of business goals, assessing risks/benefits & providing business & legal solutions;
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated & efficient;
- Strong organizational skills to work independently & prioritize & manage multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously;
- Able to work accurately with an appropriate sense of urgency & function effectively & efficiently in a fast-paced & dynamic environment;
- Strong interpersonal skills, including diplomacy & flexibility.
Join this mission!
- Opportunities for personal growth & professional development.
- Possibility to make your mark in a dynamic company & in a global unit.
- A stimulating & welcoming atmosphere.
- Complete access to the Gympass benefit to visit as many gyms as you want, & enjoy a healthier life.