Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
The Mailchimp internship program started in 2013. In the past 7 years, weve had the privilege of bringing in some of the brightest, most talented college students from around the country to spend time with our teams. Our 12 week internship program was designed so that interns can grow their skill set, thrive in the Mailchimp community, & do meaningful work. They also have a lot of fun along the way!
Start Date: May 17th or June 7th
Marketing helps drive the Mailchimp brand & shapes the perception of our products. The Marketing Operations team provides strategic planning, guidance, & the infrastructure to drive marketing performance. As a member of this highly visible team, the Partner Marketing Intern will oversee a variety of marketing, content creation & project management tasks to help drive visibility of our partners to customers & enable partners with the tools they need to help customers grow. This is a great opportunity to wear a lot of different marketing hats & be a part of the brand new team at Mailchimp.
Our ideal candidate thrives when building something new & is a creative problem solver, whether that be coming up with new ideas for social or executing competitive analysis. We want someone who wants to think outside of the box. Must be a strong communicator, a self-starter, master of organization, curiosity, & willingness to learn are key.
What youll do:
- Support the planning & production of customer facing marketing efforts within our owned & operated channels as well as paid
- Lead competitive audits
- Ideate on ways to connect customers with partners via events & on social
- Assist in the management of content created by MC & by our partners
- Assist in the management of editorial articles, case studies, sales & marketing enablement materials
- Maintain an up-to-date calendar of all marketing activities & editorial calendars
- Pull data to assist in marketing optimizations
Wed love to hear from you if are:
- Working towards a undergraduate or graduate degree or have relevant work experience in Marketing, Advertising, Design, Journalism or related field
- Experienced as a contributor on a cross-functional team
- Eye for design & interested in the creative side of marketing
- Flexibility, ability to change priorities quickly & help others through those changes
- Strong written & interpersonal communication skills with ability to communicate to team members at various levels within the organization
- Very strong organization, problem solving, & follow-through skills
- Previous experience at an agency is a plus
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed.
Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Curious to how hiring has shifted related to COVID-19? Click here to find out more!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.