AlphaSights is the global leader in knowledge on-demand. We connect investment & business leaders with a dynamic network of industry professionals whose informed perspectives help our clients make superior investment & business decisions. With 1200+ employees & nine offices across the US, Europe, Middle East, & Asia, AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. Learn more at alphasights.com.
We are looking for a results-oriented Content Compliance Assistant to join our global Legal team & be based in London. The Legal team is a dynamic, external & internal-facing function which supports all aspects of the business across all offices, from Tokyo to San Francisco. You will have a broad range of work, ranging from:
- Review advisor profiles & project requirements for content projects
- Format, proofread, & screen written output (transcripts, summaries, memos, etc.) which may include redacting any customer identifiable information, & highlighting any compliance risks (including restricted information like material nonpublic information or confidential information).
- Work with advisors to resolve any compliance flags
- Document any instances where AlphaSights compliance guidelines are not adhered to.
- Complete due diligence review of each call & work with the CST team to ensure accurate data.
As a Compliance Assistant you will grow & develop in a high-growth commercial environment. We will provide you with autonomy & independence in your day-to-day work & give you the opportunity to be a self-starter. This is an ideal role for someone whos keen to gain legal & operations experience while having direct access to the commercial & organizational workings of a dynamic, innovative global business. We are looking for a person who wants to join our high-performance team, have real impact & be part of AlphaSights growth story.
What We Look For
- Strong professional work experience as a Compliance Associate, Legal Assistant, Paralegal, or similar.
- Fantastic proofreading experience & acute attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks, manage time, remain highly organized, & swiftly execute within a fast-paced environment.
- Persistence, drive & a goal-focused mindset as you own projects from initiation to completion.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At AlphaSights, we believe that investing in DEI is the right thing to do & is vital to driving progress. We go the extra mile to build teams of people with diverse backgrounds & experiences, because diversity of thought drives innovation & knowledge diffusion which creates value for our clients, employees, & society.
We are a people-centric company, where every person is evaluated based on their merit. Our action plan is clear: recruit top talent based on our core values, invest massively in peoples development, & follow a structured DEI strategy so that everyone is always treated equitably & with respect.