Flexport is reinventing global trade.
We believe trade can move the human race forward. Thats why its our mission to make global trade easy for everyone. Flexport is building the platform for global logistics, empowering buyers, sellers & their logistics partners with the technology & services to grow & innovate. Today, companies of all sizesfrom emerging brands to Fortune 500suse Flexport technology to move more than $10B of merchandise across 112 countries every year. With offices on three continents, our team is as global as our client base. Wherever you are, whichever role you play, youre guaranteed to share your day with passionate & resourceful team members who are in it together.
We are looking for a Sr. Recruiter, G&A who will manage the recruiting needs for the Impact organization, which focuses on our People & Marketing/Brand teams. We are looking for someone who can develop strong relationships, demonstrate results, & use data to drive business decisions. You will focus on quality without sacrificing speed. You will own the process from start to finish, including: developing position specifications, conducting candidate sourcing calls, identifying & evaluating candidates, presenting candidates, & negotiating the successful close of offers. We are looking for an industry expert who brings business acumen & polish, while embodying our fun & friendly culture.
- Recruit & manage various levels of roles across the HR & Marketing organization
- Cultivate a diverse network & robust talent pipeline for existing & future roles, always have a pulse on business needs & strategy, & aligning results with the business
- Deliver on headcount goals for hiring for the business functions
- Help refine a scalable process for recruiting across various business functions
- Report out on progress to necessary stakeholders & diagnose any problem areas or hurdles to get to a successful result
- Manage candidates from initial outreach through on-sites to offer negotiations
You should have:
- Minimum of 8+ years' of recruiting experience within a search firm and/or in-house recruiting; experience working in a startup is a plus
- Experience recruiting for diverse teams
- Knowledge of technology & logistics space is a plus
- A proven ability for building & managing successful client/stakeholder relationships & have the ability to understand their business & individual needs
- Experience managing high-profile clients & candidates from outreach to close (understanding equity components)
- The ability to hold oneself & others accountable for achieving high levels of individual & organizational performance
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Analytical rigor, & the ability to be data-driven in your approach to recruiting & identifying root causes of any issues
Worried about not having any logistics experience?
Dont be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. Thats why we bring in people from diverse backgrounds & experiences together with industry veterans to help move the logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. Thats why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated & engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating & nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical & mental disability, health status, marital & family status, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, military & veteran status, & any other characteristic protected by applicable law.