Guardant Healthis a leading precision oncology company focused on helping conquer cancer globally through use of its proprietary blood tests, vast data sets & advanced analytics. The Guardant Health Oncology Platform leverages capabilities to drive commercial adoption, improve patient clinical outcomes & lower healthcare costs across all stages of the cancer care continuum.Guardant Healthhas launched liquid biopsy-based Guardant360 & GuardantOMNI tests for advanced stage cancer patients & LUNAR assay for research use & for use in prospective clinical trials. In parallel,Guardant Healthis actively exploring the performance of the LUNAR assay in initial studies related to screening & early detection in asymptomatic individuals.
We are looking for a full-timeClient Services Associate (CSA). The CSA is responsible for providing exceptional support to Guardant Health customers, the Guardant Health Clinical Laboratory, Sales Representatives, & our billing partners.
- CSA is responsible for receiving & responding to all types of communication: phone, email & web inquiries from customers (physician offices, laboratories, & hospitals), sales representatives & patients
- Keeping precise & clear documentation of all phone communications & follow up activities
- Adhering to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) pertaining to data entry & data verification requirements
- Ability to enter & qualify new customer information into Salesforce.com & LIMS
- Contact physicians & other medical personnel to obtain missing information required to complete the order entry process
- Perform quality checks to ensure accuracy of data entry
- Partner with the Clinical lab to ensure client information is correctly entered
- Manage & distribute materials to all new & existing customers as requested
- Communicate professionally & effectively with all individuals, including external customers & internal Guardant Health team members with primary focus on our international business
- Send/re-send patient reports as requested by the customers
- Appropriately field calls for reimbursement & billing & direct them to our billing vendor
- Assist with other administrative duties as assigned based on Company needs
- Hours & days may vary depending on operational needs, & some lifting (up to 25 pounds) may be necessary
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education & experience
- Solid experience using Salesforce.com & Microsoft Office
- A minimum of 1 year client service experience required
- You have excellent written & verbal communication skills & bring a high level of computer proficiency, preferably in a Mac environment
- You're a team player who is known for the ability & willingness to collaborate with a team comprised of internal employees, contractors, & managers
- You're able to multitask & take on various projects, working with self-discipline, good judgment, & independence in a dynamic office setting
- Flexibility with respect to working hours based on operational needs
- Bilingual English/Spanish is an asset
Guardant Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status & will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about the information collected when you apply for a position at Guardant Health & how it is used, please review ourPrivacy Notice for Job Applicants.
Please visit our career page at:http://www.guardanthealth.com/jobs/