IT Desktop Support Engineer
Department: Corporate IT
Reports To: Corporate IT Manager
Who we are
DoubleVerify is the leader in digital performance solutions, improving the impression quality & audience impact of digital advertising. Built on best practices, DoubleVerify solutions create value for media buyers & sellers by bringing transparency & accountability to the market, ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery, & audience quality across campaigns to drive performance.
Since 2008, DoubleVerify has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most value out of their media spend by delivering best-in-class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry.
As the first-level contact for end-users needing support, it is paramount that you have a friendly, outgoing personality that interacts well & uses a proactive approach to alleviate end-user issues. Patience & a calm, collective can-do attitude is equally as important as troubleshooting a broken PC or Mac.
A typical day would be: providing laptop support, documenting work, & logging time using Jira.
Additionally, provisioning & deprovisioning company laptops & maintaining inventory in the asset system. Assigning, commenting, or responding to open issues in Jira and/or escalating said issues to other team members, as needed.
Troubleshooting hardware (e.g. PCs, macOS, printers, networking devices, etc.), operating systems, & application issues on site, over the phone, remotely, & when needed.
Provide technical assistance via any communication platform and/or remote control in design, installation, & support of hardware, software, & related services to the company employees.
What you will do
- Providing support & documenting work using Jira on a daily basis
- Working on the inventory system
- Hardware/software installations & upgrades as needed
- Assist in troubleshooting technical issues.
- Provision & deprovision company laptops & other IT equipment
- Provide technical support related to Mac/PC equipment.
- Diagnosing & Repairing Mac/PC equipment
- Prepare & configure end user desk setups
- Collaborate with Technology team members to ensure efficient operation of the organization's computing environment
- Liaise with third-party support & Mac/ PC equipment vendors
Who you are
- 2 yr Knowledge/experience with Windows & macOS Operating Systems
- Experience in supporting end-users on Mac & PC
- Knowledge of Windows 10 & MacOS Must!
- Able to work both independently & as a team
- Technical Orientation must!
- Fluent English must!