Appian has an exciting opportunity for an experienced technical recruiter with strong sourcing & partnership skills to join our team. This is an opportunity to develop in all areas of talent acquisition as part of a small, cohesive, & highly productive team in a fast-paced environment where the sky is the limit!
- Recruit world class talent at all levels in Engineering, Product Development, & Cloud & Community Services across the U.S.
- Aggressively source & contact passive candidates for hard to fill positions
- Screen candidates, articulate position requirements clearly, & provide timely, detailed interview notes in our ATS (Greenhouse)
- Partner consultatively with hiring managers to form recruiting plans & deeply understand team needs
- Collaborate with teammates to provide & present data-driven updates to Engineering executives
- Research, recommend, & participate in industry relevant events, including campus recruiting & conferences/meetups
- Utilize creative marketing & sourcing strategies & techniques to promote Appian as an employer of choice
- Manage scheduling & logistics for all interviews between your candidates & hiring managers, working closely with our Recruiting Coordinator
- Develop & nurture a pipeline of exceptionally qualified candidates & maintain their level of interest to meet current & future demand
- Minimum 3+ years experience full life cycle corporate recruiting for a software company or as an agency recruiter placing engineers for software company clients
- Experience recruiting for a software product company, specializing in Software Engineering, Product Management, or Interactive/UX
- Ability to thrive, & preference for dynamic, fast paced, & high growth environments
- Proven ability to build & implement successful, creative approaches to talent acquisition
- Proven success sourcing & hiring high level positions with niche skills sets
- 4-year degree required
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker,Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.