Nexthink is the global leader in digital employee experience management. Our products allow enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experiences. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback, Nexthink gives IT teams the insight they need to empower & even delight people at work.
Headquartered in Switzerland with US headquarters in Boston, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain & UAE. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of nearly ten million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, & equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational & multilingual, & come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions & foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
As Senior Product Manager, your role is to build next generation products that thousands of companies around the world will use to improve the digital experience of millions of employees.
- You lead the ideation & the product discovery with the help of our UX designers & engineers.
- You envision a minimum viable product, evangelize & quickly iterate to find the best solution.
- Based on customer feedback & your personal experience you elaborate user stories, assess value, develop business cases & prioritize stories, epics & bugs to ensure your team is creating maximum value in alignment with our product strategy.
- You participate in scrum meetings, including grooming, sprint planning, stand-ups, retrospectives & demos.
- You collaborate with our product marketing to launch the product.
- You document new features & train Nexthink partners, sales engineers & consultants.
- You follow our competitors & keep up to date with the industry.
- 5+ years' experience as senior product manager in a software company
- Strong understanding of the IT service management (ITSM) process & challenges, especially related to service desk, incident & problem management.
- You have already created & launched a successful product from scratch.
- Experience of working within a development team & being responsible for the value created.
- You are enthusiastic about working in an international, collaborative & fast-paced environment & learning new technologies.
- Experience as helpdesk manager, service desk director, solution owner, service delivery manager, IT manager, workplace architect or a similar role in IT organization is a plus.
- Previous experience developing a B2B product used by thousands of users
- Good knowledge of design thinking & lean methodologies.
- Master's degree in Computer Science or technical field
- Professional-level English, spoken & written.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful & innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness & collaboration.