Dashlane is a password manager & online security app for everyone who lives, works, & plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design & patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, & payment info atpeople'sfingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords & wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 11 million users in 180 countries manage & secure their digital identities & has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York & Lisbon is united by our passion for password security & the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
You will be based in Paris, France.
Dashlane is looking for aiOS developer with agood understanding of the UI technologies of iOS. You will participate in building the best password manager & online security app on iPad, iPhone & Apple Watch. You have a proven track record of building high quality user experiences. You're comfortable putting forward your ideas & have strong passion for delivering the best experience to users.
At Dashlane you will:
- Take ownership of not only the features you develop, but all aspects of the Dashlane application
- Work with your team to develop innovative features, communicating clearly with the team during the development lifecycle, from inception to release
- Maintain & improve the core functionality of our application, looking for ways to optimise performance & improve our UX
- Stay up-to-date with the latest changes for iOS & incorporate them into our application
What's so special about working at Dashlane as an iOS/macOS developer?
- You'll be joining a team of iOS/macOS developers, who are all passionate about both Dashlane & Apple technologies
- We love Swift
- We work with the latest version of iOS,currently we only support iOS 12
- We want to bring our macOS app & our iOS app closer together, which means you'll work on frameworks common to both platforms
- We send at developers to WWDC each year, & we participate in the top conferences around Europe
- Have at least 3year of work experience in iOS application development
- Have worked with the most up-to-date Swift version, & can mix it with Objective-C
- Knowledgable about the iOS platform & its frameworks & APIs
A true multinational company, founded in Paris & currently split betweenParis, New York & Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, & more. We're committed to finding diverse talent & fostering a culture where everyone is heard & feels a sense of belonging.