We believe the most powerful marketing happens in-person. Our mission is to develop the most innovative event technology on the planet to help marketers reach & engage their target audiences in-person. From simplifying event asset creation to capturing attendee insights & measuring event impact, Splash enables marketers to efficiently scale event programs & connect event-driven engagement to business results. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution & optimize performance.
About the Team & Position
The QA Team Technical Lead will provide technical leadership in regard to testing methodology, test infrastructure & tooling. We are looking to build & maintain a truly scalable test infrastructure to empower developers to move quickly while ensuring quality.
- Build & maintain new test automation solutions, processes & frameworks.
- Provide technical leadership in test architecture for Engineers.
- Recommend & implement new tools, techniques & methodologies needed to enhance product quality & developer experience across global regions.
- Collaborate with product & infrastructure teams around testing roadmap, tools and framework.
- Monitor test frameworks using metrics & reports
- Improve upon framework for Functional Automation, Performance Testing & Security Testing.
- Expand & renew automation strategy to support regression testing based on the technical analysis, complexity & reusability.
- Work closely with Agile teams & other key stakeholders to ensure testing meets the needs of all users.
- Expertise in QA automation practices for Agile delivery methodology
- Experience coding in Python, Node or GO
- Extensive experience using tools like Selenium
- Solid understanding of CI/CD pipeline, Automation Test suite integration
- Experience with static code analysis tools like SonarQube
- Experience coding
- Experience building self-service quality solutions tools for engineers to use in their day to day
- Hands-on experience in developing automation execution metrics/KPIs using technology like ELK & Grafana
- Experience with mobile testing
- Experience testing REST APIs
- Experience working with Microservices
- Experience working with Kubernetes
What we Offer
We offer a competitive salary, company equity, flexible PTO, employee resource groups, unlimited sick time, & mental escape days (we call them ME days for short!). This position will be 100% remote as we are embracing a fully distributed working environment.
If youre interested in joining our growing team, please send us your resume. We cant wait to meet you!
Salary commensurate with experience. We offer a full suite of benefits, medical, dental & vision.
At Splash, we believe that big ideas & great communities come from a team that celebrates diversity of all kinds. We are committed to being an equal opportunity workplace & encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
*We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment with Splash, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, 8 personal records, 9 commercial information, 10 professional or employment information, 11 non-public education records 12 & inferences drawn from your PI. 1314 We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services & operations related to your potential employment. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [privacy@Splash.com].