The Operations Analyst provides operational support & analysis & project management to improve Rituals operational processes. The Operations Analyst will have an in-depth understanding of the backend & data structure of systems in order to troubleshoot technical issues.
- Support wherever necessary to keep the day-to-day operations of Ritual on-track, including solving merchant & customer inquiries.
- Use data, interviews, & research to identify issues & improvement opportunities in operational processes.
- Build reports, analysis, & dashboards to improve team efficiency & execution.
- Provide coordination and/or project management support for internal operations projects, or on the ground projects & programs in cities.
- Work with engineering & operations teams to streamline processes & assist in intelligently scaling our business.
- Ensure that the network is operating smoothly by solving technical problems & dealing with live orders.
- Work on process improvement projects conducting analyses; requires prioritization of projects.
- Technology Savvy: Leverages ones practical knowledge & understanding of technology tools, solutions, & trends to improve work results, solve work problems, & take advantage of new business opportunities; actively develops expertise.
- Data Driven: Seeks or collects & synthesizes information from a variety of sources in an objective, unbiased manner to reach a conclusion, goal, or judgment; Identifies issues, problems, or opportunities & determines if action is needed; validates the accuracy of data/information to resolve inconsistencies; seeks additional resources when gaps & inconsistencies or variances in data are found; identifies trends.
- Action Oriented: Takes prompt action to accomplish work goals & achieve results beyond what is required; proactive, responds quickly, takes independent action, & goes above & beyond.
- Work Ethic: Sets high standards of performance for self; assumes responsibility & accountability for successfully completing work; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
- Project Management: Designs, implements & manages ongoing projects & directs the related resources, activities, & people to successful completion; ability to work on experimental or ambiguous projects.
- Quality Oriented: Accomplishes tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how detailed. Shows concern for attention to detail & accurately follows procedures to check processes & tasks.
- University graduate with 2-4 years of operations, business, or project management experience.
- Experience with developing processes in Salesforce is a huge bonus.
- Familiarity with SQL, strong Google Sheets / Excel, & data skills.
- Project management experience
- Daily Ritual credits for you to spend at the best coffee & lunch spots in town
- Competitive salaries we strive to pay top market compensation
- Every Ritual employee owns equity & becomes a shareholder
- Health coverage & life insurance plans to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy work hard & take time when you need it
- Work with truly world-class peers in a super-fun office & be part of one of the fastest growing startups in Toronto