PubMatic is a digital advertising technology company for premium content creators. The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers & publishers to control & maximize their digital advertising businesses. PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to maximize ROI by reaching & engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats & devices.
Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure & remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices & nine data centers worldwide.
The Senior Director of Ad Solutions is a highly visible & strategically important role at PubMatic. We are looking for an individual whose digital media experience has given her or him a keen understanding of real-time bidding, a mastery of the full programmatic supply chain, & a network of agency relationships across UK.
PubMatic is changing the conversation around how buyers access supply. Working out of our London office, the Senior Director of Ad Solutions will be tasked with engaging senior executives at major agencies, challenging their current assumptions, & selling in new partnership ideas. Successfully doing so requires a strategic, collaborative thinker who can bring in other PubMatic directors, executives, & subject-matter experts as needed.
The ideal candidate has experience at an AdTech platform,DSP or SSP & deep relationships within agency holding companies. He or she enjoys networking at industry functions, staying current on the latest programmatic trends, & proactively seeking out knowledge specific to the inner-workings of PubMatic's technology. The role requires an ability to think creatively & collaborate with others in executing long-term, complex deals. The successful candidate will have demonstrated a record of progressive responsibility & accomplishments in digital media and/or technology sales, & will have strong knowledge of all facets of inventory yield strategies & operational requirements for real-time media monetization.
- Grow relationships with PubMatics demand partners including Agencies & Trading Desks across UK
- Define & execute PubMatic's private marketplace & sales strategy acrossagenciesand holding companies
- Develop a culture of collaboration & accountability acrossthe team
- Travel as necessary in support of business objectives (prospect/client meetings, conferences, internal meetings)
This position will require frequent & meaningful interaction peers in other offices & PubMatic senior leadership. To be a leader in this environment will require the ability to quickly connect the dots between all functions & possess a deep understanding of PubMatic's technology, service offerings, & capabilities.
- 8 years plus of experience working with agencies holding companies, trading desks & DSPs
- Past experiences guiding deals that may involve global collaboration between multiple internal & external stakeholders
- Growth mindset: willing to take risks, ask questions, & even appear foolish in order to learn; not focused on status or authority
- Solution leadership: able to shape the roadmap of features requested by clients & lead discussion in relationship with our Product Management & R&D team
- Understand the dynamics of the sell-side, most notably operations of supply-side platforms & ad serving tech
- Ability to present effectively to C-level executives & confidently navigate challenges
- Strong written & oral communication skills, presentation & negotiation skills
- Motivating salary package, base salary, andquarterly bonus
- Work-life balance culture - 9am to 5.30pm schedule
- Vitality membership - life insurance, discount to gym membership, renting a bike
- Lunch twice a week & a fully stocked kitchen
- Strong focus on learning & development, well-defined onboarding, access to our e-learning platform, weekly training, budget for training
- Fully paid sales conference every year in the US with the entire company
- Quarterly team-building activities, social activities, volunteering opportunities