Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary & have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as an Product Pricing Analyst, we want to hear from you - together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
The Analyst, Europe Product Pricing, will support projects related to Visa'sproduct pricing strategy. Specific projects will vary greatly in business focus, depth, & stakeholder served, ranging from broad coordination efforts across multiple regions and/or functional areas to focused special assignments for senior management that are of particular high strategic importance to Visa The position requires the ability to apply strong analytical & critical thinking skills to solve business problems, & quickly arrive at recommendations that drive corporate priorities.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Structure & build quantitative & qualitative analyses & develop business frameworks linked to new innovation/product initiatives
- Drive the analysis of the impact of new opportunities utilizing client & market data, including evaluating pricing opportunities across Europe
- Identify, structure & manage complex issues to quickly arrive at recommendations that drive product & business growth priorities & demonstrate results to business lines
- Work within cross-functional & cross-regional project teams to solve corporate business problems, collaborating & coordinating with a range of internal stakeholders to make recommendations on a wide range of product pricing & commercialization issues.
- Build & maintain business landscape knowledge, to provide foundational context for projects.
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge & inspire you - we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.