Remesh is looking for a self-motivated & detail-oriented Project Manager to support our growing team! The successful candidate will be flexible, reliable, results-oriented, & naturally a team player. You will have the opportunity to work with the entire marketing research industry, Fortune 2000 accounts & some of the largest, most well-known brands in the world.
Remesh is one of the world's leading conversation platforms for engaging & understanding large groups of people - including customers, employees, prospects, or constituents. The Remesh platform uses AI & machine learning to analyze, understand, & segment participant responses to questions & prompts, online & in real time. Through this process, our customers are able to quickly draw out actionable insights as they engage thousands of participants simultaneously.
We are a team of passionate, motivated, & intelligent people, with a touch of quirk (i.e., we are fun!). We are all united by a mission to build a platform that can help people truly understand each other - across political, geographical, & cultural divides - to help make the world a better, more understanding place.
As of March 2018, Remesh has secured $10 million in Series A funding. We are excited to be disrupting the $70+ billion insights industry. We know what we're building is special, & we're looking for energetic people to help us create something extraordinary!
The Project Management Team
The Project Management team plays a vital role at Remesh by delivering the target audiences that our market research clients want engage with on the Remesh platform. Each client's need is accessed & then sourced through our network of market research panel communities. As an example, if a client wants to engage with male millennial Twitter users, our Project Management team reaches out to our panel community partners to scope feasibility, pricing, & logistics. From there the Project Manager leading the project works the panel community, our Sales Team, & our Customer Success team to ensure a successful Remesh conversation with that target audience.
Day-to-day responsibilities of a Project Manager:
- Evaluating client requests & reaching out to panel communities
- Analyzing panel community proposals for feasibility & pricing
- Reviewing & consulting with the client on target screening & recruitment qualification survey
- Establishing timelines with the client & the panel community
- Overseeing progress of recruitment of the target audience & updating all stakeholders
- Summarizing & documenting critical details in Salesforce
- Working with the Customer Success team to ensure the target audience successfully joins & participates in the Remesh conversation
- A Bachelors degree
- Ability to communicate & collaborate well with others
- 1 year of experience in project management or a client facing role
- Top-notch time management skills & the ability to multi-task
- Ability to type, compose emails, & navigate different online tools quickly & easily
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Google Docs
- Experience with a CRM system
- Knowledge of market research industry best practices
Even better if you have:
- Experience with Salesforce
- PMP Certification
You will thrive if you:
- Have a sense of humor
- Want to be truly fulfilled by your work
- Want to be a part of a community of people building something impactful
- Have an unbreakable spirit & incredible patience
- You are bothered by inefficiency & feel the need to tackle it
- You are outgoing & empathetic
- You can effectively solve problems & make decisions autonomously
- You know who you are
- You are a good friend
The Benefits of Working with Remesh
- Medical Dental Vision Coverage
- 401K plan
- Flexible work arrangements pending supervisor approval
- An enviable snack pantry
- An energetic team that celebrates, often
- Stipend for ongoing learning
- An office in the heart of Manhattans Flatiron District
We are a group of fun people who work hard for what we believe in. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with amazing & friendly people, we encourage you to apply!