Our mission is to connect & optimize the worlds commerce. That means the whole world. So were determined to nurture our culture of meritocracy where everyone can thrive, no matter what we look like, where were from, how we grew up, whom we love, the nature of our faith, or how our bodies or minds work. Were committed to achieving equity in treatment & opportunity for everyone, where people are judged on the merits & quality of their work.
It all starts with people. Inside every company, behind every brand - while business success is often measured in profit, it has always been powered by people. We firmly believe people are the heart of any organization - including our own. Thats why a career here provides much more than simple pay & perks. Were dedicated to empowering people, solving tough problems, & helping careers flourish inside & out.
ChannelAdvisor Account Executives are responsible for driving revenue through prospecting, marketing & selling our suite of SaaS solutions. Our Account Executives have the opportunity to work with & learn from some of the leading names in eCommerce including Amazon, eBay. Catch & Google. Your goal is to get clients talking, identify their pain point & deliver a solution from ChannelAdvisor's platform. Over-achievement is generously rewarded as our compensation plans are uncapped.
- Heavy prospecting to build & maintain pipeline
- Develop, negotiate, & close new business opportunities with online retailers in a virtual capacity through phone & email
- Demo ChannelAdvisor's technical solutions via Zoom. Increase revenues by developing, communicating & driving effective selling strategies based on valid, customer-specific value propositions. Maintain an accurate pipeline of all opportunities, contacts & account history following ChannelAdvisor's sales process
- Manage contracts & agreements to ensure that expectations are being established, communicated, & met
- Meet & exceed individual annual quotas for contracts/revenue
- 2-3 years' experience selling software, preferably SaaS (software-as-a-service), or a technology based solution
- Experience building & managing a pipeline through a CRM, preferably SalesForce.com Experience selling over the phone in a remote capacity, utilizing technology such as Zoom or GoogleMeet to demonstrate software Online media / marketing / channel experience a plus (knowledge of SEM, PPC technology & services)
- Experience carrying & achieving quota. E-Commerce experience a huge plus!
What its like to work at ChannelAdvisor, a CommerceHub Company
We take a whole-person approach to engage & support our global team. We believe the diversity of our global team is an advantage. If youre curious, innovative, determined, & customer-focused, then youll love the challenge & rewards of collaborating as a team to help our customers win. We offer competitive compensation programs that recognize your hard work & results. Because when our customers win, we win. And when we win, you win.
We work to create an environment where everyone who is committed, works hard, & delivers results can thrive & grow. You can connect with one of our employee resource groups & support our diversity, equity & inclusion task force, network with like-minded team members, & showcase your leadership skills.
- Private Medical, Dental & Vision
- Competitive time off package with 20 Days of PTO, 10 Sick Days, 2 Wellness days & 1 Give Back Day
- Flexibility to choose where you work - at home, in the Melbourne office, or both!
- Access to tools to support your wellbeing such as the Calm App, MoveSpring & an Employee Assistance Program
- Professional development stipend & learning & development offerings to help you build the skills & connections you need to move forward in your career
- Charitable contribution match per team member
ChannelAdvisor, a CommerceHub Company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants & teammates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.