Healthcare is complicated. But it doesn't have to be. Alto's mission is to fulfill medicine's true purposeto improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it. We are a modern pharmacy changing the way people manage & fill their prescriptions with a patient-centric, technology-driven online pharmacy. Alto provides same-day, free delivery, seven days a week for prescriptions. More importantly, we offer cost transparency, personalized mobile support, & real-time coordination with doctors & insurance companies.
Getting medicine to everyone who needs it involves a dizzying number of moving parts. We aim to make every aspect of that experience as safe, seamless, & delightful as humanly possible. That's why we're committed to fixing a broken pharmacy industry & enhancing the quality of life for others.
We recently raised our Series C, surpassed 400 employees across four locations, & achieved $200M ARR in 2019. Our journey is just beginning, & we welcome you to join us in building a better pharmacy experience for all who need it, everywhere. We are looking to scaling Alto from 3 markets today to over 50 markets in 36 months.
Alto is building the world's most patient-centric, tech enabled pharmacy, & we are seeking an FP&A (Growth) Senior Analyst to be a key member of our quickly growing FP&A team. You will be responsible for building & maintaining all revenue & demand planning & for preparing analysis to drive optimized decision-making & assess business development opportunities.
You will help create the framework to measure the success of therapeutic areas, return on Sales initiatives & marketing investments, & the preparation & design of our next generation of business metrics, reporting & forecasting models. As a result, you will gain exposure to senior-level decision making & develop lasting relationships across the company.
The ideal candidate needs to be a dynamic self starter with a passion for continuous process improvement in a fast paced, high growth environment, & the ability to clearly communicate deliverables & recommendations.
- Own, build, maintain & evolve complex financial models (revenue, demand planning, develop P&Ls for new therapeutic areas)
- Identification & maintenance of key metrics as the business evolves to help provide insights into performance including the evolution of our customer value/lifetime value framework (CAC), sales productivity, pipeline velocity, etc.
- Work closely with Finance leadership to understand growth levers that impact the financial well-being of the business
- Invest in yourself - be creative, adaptive, & eager to learn new technical skill sets
- Identify & lead initiatives to continuously improve, automate, & scale forecasting, dashboards & reporting tools, processes, & methodologies, to monitor the financial performance of the company, & ensure reporting, measurement & forecasting consistency across all regions
- Be a thought partner to marketing leadership on defining framework to measure return & assess marketing investments, initiatives & opportunities, based on anticipated ROI & variance to actual analysis
- Ensure we are consistently & effectively measuring our online spend efficiency at the channel level (display, programmatic, social, etc)
You are an ideal candidate if you:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance,Business Administration or similar field
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel (macros, pivots, lookups), Access, SQL and/or VBA
- Experience with Sales/Marketing department or division is preferred
- Highly analytical, strong attention to detail & an ability to set & meet tight deadlines.
- Industry experience in healthcare a plus
- Passionate about building a young company & comfortable working in a fast-past changing environment
- Proven ability to thrive working in a highly collaborative team environment
- Strong ability to self-reflect, learn, & be honest about development areas
- A passion for Altos mission & values!
Youll love this role if you:
- Want to be a part of a fast-paced & ever changing start up
- Enjoy playing a key role in a growing team & want to be part of Altos success.
- Want a passionate, humble, & exciting culture
Want to learn more about Alto? Check out our blog.
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer & all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.