About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits & vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. Were on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Our team is collaborative, driven, & future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, & iterating, & celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, & we get things done. We love adaptogens & cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
Daily Harvest is looking for a Senior Marketing Analyst to join our Data team. The Data team uses data to create better customer experiences, enable smarter business decisions, & drive innovations company-wide. We do this by providing accurate, actionable analyses, building sophisticated data products, & maintaining a reliable data infrastructure.
With your analytical prowess & mind for marketing, you will feed our insatiable hunger for data & insights that enable us to deliver healthy & convenient foods to more & more customers every day. You will develop an intimate understanding of how our data is structured & transform raw information into intuitive, eye-opening visualizations that empower our marketing teams to scrutinize the impact & cost efficiency of their efforts. You will be a valued thought partner, helping our growing team to define the best metrics by which to measure success & to devise & evaluate experiments that will meaningfully drive growth as we create a new category & the next great consumer brand in food.
What youll do:
- Perform quantitative analyses to enable sophisticated evaluations of ROI of marketing channels, potential partnerships, & other key strategic marketing decisions
- Measure the performance of marketing efforts for our Lifecycle marketing team & present this information to stakeholders in live dashboards & other reports
- Partner with analysts focused on growth & brand marketing to drive efficiency in our marketing efforts across the entire customer journey
- Utilize proprietary data & other sources to better understand our customers & prospective customers, their preferences & their purchasing decisions
- Communicate insights to business partners in marketing & other groups including the Daily Harvest leadership team
Who you are:
- Deep understanding of numbers & business sense developed in 3+ years experience in a high-growth startup, finance, consulting, marketing agency or related business
- You have a strong understanding of experimentation. You can design & analyze A/B & holdout tests & understand the benefits & caveats of each.
- Understanding of marketing fundamentals; lifecycle marketing or CRM-related experience is a plus
- Technically skilled with large datasets & coding. SQL is a must, R or Python is a bonus, but not required.
- Strong data visualization skills & experience using Looker or equivalent software.
- Strong presentation skills & ability to effectively communicate complicated analyses to non-technical employees
- Demonstrated ability to multitask & prioritize with a proven ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving & constantly evolving hyper growth environment
- Unlimited Daily Harvest in the office to keep you hustling, not hangry + cold brew (...always stocked)
- Flexible time-off policy + flexible working hours (Unlimited PTO Plan)
- Competitive medical, dental, & vision benefits, 401K + equity participation
- Ancillary benefits: Commuter, Gym membership + Citi Bike discounts
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- Annual company retreat
- Quarterly team outings, weekly onsite happy hours, + regular DH team gatherings to celebrate our co-workers
- Book club + running club
- Showers for post-morning or mid-workday workouts
- A dynamic, ambitious, & fun work environment + dog friendly!!
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table & believe in a collaborative & inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding principles & apply across all aspects of employment.