The Senior Sales Analyst will play a critical role in Harrys continued success at retail & specifically for our business at Target. This multi-dimensional customer facing position will be responsible for managing all aspects of strategic analysis & business performance for Harrys & our retail partners. As this role will work across internal & external teams, it requires strong collaboration skills & attention to detail to ensure efficient & accurate results.
About the Team
The Retail team is a critical function that drives the Harrys brand strategy & growth with our mass & specialty US-based retail partners. The Retail team is responsible for all customer development activities at each retailer, such as Target & Walmart, cultivating relationships across all functions Finance, Marketing, Operations & Store execution. As Harrys continues to develop as a personal care brand, the Retail team will be the primary driver of expansion.
What you will accomplish:
- Provide the primary customer & internal analytic support for our business at Target
- Possess a deep understanding of consumption data in analyzing daily/weekly/annual trends at the customer level & provide knowledge on the competitive marketplace as well by building primary reports.
- Develop into a storyteller - interpret the data & tell a story with it. Be an independent thinker with great communication skills.
- Manage weekly scorecards for internal tracking of retail business as well as Joint Business Planning scorecard with external retail partners.
- Conduct Monthly Performance summaries of our business in the retail channel for internal & external needs.
- Proactively seeks opportunities to increase point-of-sale revenue through thoughtful analysis of the category, store level sales, & shopper insights
- Assist in day to day analytical support for the retail business, building content driven reports & presentation decks. Be the go to for ad-hoc retail reporting.
- Develop & maintain meaningful relationships with key stakeholders to drive efficiencies.
This should describe you:
- Bachelors degree & 2-4 years in an analytical, planning, data-driven role. Experience working with retail partners especially Target & MerchIQ is a plus.
- Experience with Nielsen, IRI, or other syndicated retail data
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Business Suite including PowerPoint & Excel
- Ability to manage complex data from multiple sources & synthesize into solid business reporting tools & analytic resources.
- Excellent communicator with strong written, oral, & presentation skills.
- Takes ownership & responsibility for the work & desires to be seen as an analytics leader not just report generator.
- Professional & enthusiastic team player with passion to work collaboratively across teams & drive for results.
- You are a learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team, & the world around you
- You thrive on direct, honest, & supportive communication
- You are always thinking about how to help the teammates around you excel
- To you, theres nothing more exciting than a new challenge
- Sense of humor -- we take our work seriously & ourselves un-seriously
Here's who you'll work with:
- Reporting to the Senior Director of Retail Sales, Target
- Working on the Retail Sales Team
- You will work most closely with S&OP, Strategy, Supply Chain, Finance, R&D & Key Customer Contacts.
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, & launched a womens brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.