Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
We are looking for a motivated Retail Recruiter who will play a key role in the growth of our expanding Retail store fleet. This person will partner closely with the Retail HQ & Field teams to strategically identify & attract the best talent for our growing retail organization. You will be responsible for creating a scalable recruitment strategy that ensures we hire top talent, hit our store staffing levels, meet our SLAs, all while ensuring we create an exceptional candidate experience. You will help create, improve & implement search methodologies, source & interview candidates for all store roles (including leadership & store associates), & do so within an allocated talent acquisition budget. You must have a keen attention to detail, appreciation for deadlines, & experience hiring amazing talent across North America for a distributed Field team. You must be a values-driven, People-centric recruiter with strong business acumen & a passion for Caspers mission & a love for sleep!
Casper (casper.com) is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with an obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress sold directly to consumers. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, & is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box. The company is one of the fastest-growing consumer brands of all time, & its product line has expanded to include sheets, pillows, a matching foundation, & a dog mattress. Casper was named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017, & its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When youre not catching zzzs, this is what youll do
- Manage & own all hiring for our Retail field organization. Own full recruiting lifecycle from sourcing to interviewing to closing.
- Provide a positive, high-touch experience for all candidates who enter the Casper interview process.
- Create & own recruitment strategy for field teams.
- Maintain & optimize our ATS & use data to drive hiring decisions. Employ various recruiting & search methodologies to find & acquire top talent for our Retail teams.
- Partner with Hiring Managers at our HQ office & in the Field to create alignment & to build long-lasting cross functional relationships.
- Create a pipeline of top talent to support the business today & build infrastructure for tomorrow.
- Identify new & creative ways to build the Casper employer brand.
- Work to inspire current & future potential employees of Casper by storytelling the Casper mission.
Our dream candidate is...
- 3 years of experience in full cycle Retail recruiting
- Has established network connections as well as intimate market knowledge of the Retail industry
- Experience sourcing candidates via LinkedIn Recruiter, Google boolean searches, networking events, our careers page & other creative tools/platforms to find talent in remote cities for a fleet organization
- Experience recruiting top tier talent, ranging from entry-level to senior level hires across the Retail function, Operations & Stores
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment & has a deep comfort level hitting deadlines & a keen attention to detail
- A data driven mind with experience tracking & reporting key metrics designed to optimize sourcing strategies
- Knowledge of Greenhouse or similar ATS's would be a plus.
- Deep appreciation of Retail & an adoration of sleep!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you, but if youre feeling sleepy, take a nap before applying!