Working at RippleMatch:
At RippleMatch, we help entry-level candidates find high skill jobs. Figuring out where to begin a career is a huge decision, but students are often forced to rely on overstretched career services centers & small personal networks when they begin their job search. We have built the first product ever to automate early career recruiting & career coaching. Our software helps companies build diverse & high-quality teams & helps candidates find the right opportunity. Since launching RippleMatch from our college dorm room, we have taken off on college campuses, raised over $23.5 million in venture funding, & brought on some of the most exciting companies in the country as customers. Our tight-knit team of 50+ works hard, celebrates wins, & cares deeply about changing the way finding a job works.
The senior product marketing manager is responsible for ensuring that the RippleMatch product reaches a product-market fit & is able to differentiate & scale-up. In this senior-level position, you will help formalize our understanding of our market, our buyers, & our products, & define how we differentiate. You will develop meaningful relationships with our customers so that you may represent the voice of our customer & obtain knowledge around industry trends. You will collaborate closely with product, marketing, sales, engineering, & customer success to drive our products & our company forward.
- Develop a thorough product understanding, including customers market/industry trends, & competition in order to define uses & articulate value propositions
- Build the messaging frameworks, campaign plans & processes needed to support our products through various stages including conception, development, launch & growth
- Manage a calendar scheduling the creation of each piece of content & the planned rollout of each piece of content
- Use data & research to continually influence product strategy & evolve go-to-market plans
- Ideate & execute complex & unique assets to support our product offerings
- Collaborate with product development & engineering teams through the complete product development cycle to help create our communication strategies for our platform
- Research industry trends & adjust strategies to meet changing market & competitive conditions
- Develop content & various sales enablement materials, including website content, case studies, whitepapers, sales decks, product videos, demos, datasheets, competitive cheat sheets, & more
- Lead Sales enablement trainings in order to optimize sales adoption of product marketing deliverables / demonstrate how sales enablement materials should be portrayed in the field
- 2+ years of experience in product marketing at a B2B SaaS company
- 5+ years of experience within marketing
- Shows initiative & demonstrates leadership commensurate with the scope of responsibilities.
- Ability to translate complex subject matter into descriptions that are direct, clear & concise
- Comfortable holding product centric conversations with customers
- Ability to work independently while managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to quickly assimilate knowledge about new industry sectors & technologies
Culture & Perks:
At RippleMatch, we understand that our success stems from the people we have on board, which is why we invest heavily in our teams well-being & growth. We offer a full slate of perks including equity, a dog friendly office, paid vacation, discounted memberships to Class Pass, a pre-tax commuter program, discounted Citi Bike memberships & comprehensive healthcare benefits (with free plan options!). We work hard to foster a culture of constant self-improvement, true ownership, & positivity. At our core, we are a tight-knit team that works hard, celebrates wins, & cares deeply about changing the way finding a job works. We are going to fundamentally transform the hiring landscape & wont settle for anything less.
Our office is conveniently located near Union Square in Manhattan, NYC.
RippleMatch is a proud equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.