ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Data Analyst to help drive our customer retention & marketing automation initiatives. You will be critical to the execution & scaling of marketing campaigns through automation for our FanDuel Group products. This is an exciting opportunity to use strategic thinking, technology & your analytical skills to drive customer engagement & create best-in-class user experiences.
You will own the deployment of our marketing campaign automations through the lens of data architecture - leveraging your analytical & technical expertise to ensure efficient integrations are built between systems via our various ETL tools & APIs. You will additionally manage our marketing automation server, & assist other junior analysts in successfully launching marketing automation campaigns via all the tools at our disposal. Your work will result in scalable, personalized campaigns across email, mobile, onsite & digital channels.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
Technical Knowledge & Implementation
- Master our data architecture, the variety of data sources important to marketing & how to use them in workflows for assigned projects.
- Expertly use our marketing technology platforms (our ETL platform & our CDP) to perform data profiling, replication, enrichment, & transformation & seamlessly move data between various systems.
- Cultivate a deep understanding of our marketing technology stack & identify new opportunities to integrate different systems & accomplish different types of campaigns.
- Get creative! Understand & utilize concepts such as REST APIs to connect two systems & help expand our automation capabilities.
- Use your knowledge of SQL & JSON to build standardized ETL workflows using KNIME & teach other analysts to leverage the templates you create for their campaign needs.
- Help manage our AWS-based KNIME marketing server in partnership with our engineering teams. Help address any problems with automations on the server & serve as a reliable point of contact for any escalations.
- Partner with marketing & data teams quarterly in developing new data points for use in campaigns.
- Audit data available in various systems regularly to ensure accuracy.
- Create documentation for all workflows & post to Confluence documentation hub.
- Use available resources on Confluence to study data tables to ensure queries are built for optimal system performance.
- Engage in opportunity to mentor more junior employees through assisting with training & overseeing projects.
What were looking for in our next teammate
- 3+ years in an operational role either working on multi-channel marketing campaigns through a Customer Data Platform or working on a team leveraging ETL tools & APIs to automate the flow of data between different systems
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Computer Science, or related field preferred
- Advanced knowledge of using SQL to extract & manipulate data is required
- Experience with ETL/Data Integration tools (AWS, Microsoft, SAP, KNIME) as well as integration concepts such as REST APIs & JSON formats is required
- Experience with Python is a plus
- Comfortable working with server environments such as AWS & able to work effectively with engineering & product teams to accomplish business requirements
- Analytical mindset with detail orientation, & an understanding of marketing concepts
- Proactive with a natural curiosity
- Has a positive attitude & loves opportunities to collaborate with others
- Willing to be on call when scheduled on weekends & evenings at peak times in the sporting calendar
- An avid sports & gaming fan, & have played FanDuel or competitive products preferred
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.