Manager, B2B Digital Marketing Operations
JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the worlds one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco & backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments & Tao Invest, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the worlds largest & oldest industries. Were an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG & biotech, & were growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. Were actively looking to hire the worlds best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service & business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As the Marketing Operations Manager, youll help build JUULs digital B2B marketing operations engine, implement & manage a new marketing automation system, optimize, & manage JUULs digital communications & marketing funnel, measurement & reporting. Youll own day-to-day campaign management, & systems integrations for our marketing automation platform (Marketo). Youll partner cross functionally with Salesforce administrators, trade & brand marketing, & digital teams to ensure we have the right end-to-end B2B content process, measurement & tracking.
The ideal candidate is a self-directed hands-on operator with exceptional attention to detail whos built & scaled B2B funnels via marketing automation systems on a global level. Youll be a key stakeholder in building our marketing vision, help drive major competitive advantage for JUUL, & work with a really smart, fun group of people.
What You'll Accomplish:
- Develop strategy & manage execution for all email nurture, trigger sequences, & one-off communications via marketing automation tool
- Design & implement the life-of-a-lead process, including lead intake & qualification
- Lead technical aspects of marketing & sales system integrations including the marketing automation platform, analytics, Salesforce.com, & other internal databases
- Build reports & dashboards to provide visibility in marketing campaign results & measure campaign effectiveness
- Be the in-house expert on marketing automation systems & best-in-class operational processes
- 3+ years of progressive career experience & hands-on execution in marketing automation/operations
- Proven success building B2B marketing funnels, scaling profitable demand, optimizing lead handoff processes, & exceeding ROI targets at a growing company
- Power user of Marketo & Salesforce
- Passion for working with imperfect data in order to derive insight
- Hands-on & ready to jump in & create value
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. Well help you set big goals - & exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed & supportive teammates
- Equity & performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks & drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits & discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental & vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of Austin, one of the worlds greatest cities