ABOUT THE ROLE:
Peloton Studios New York operates 365 days a year to deliver both a broad offering of highly engaging subscription content & world class boutique fitness offerings to our members. Studio Workplace will keep the office running like a well-oiled machine. This person will be instrumental in further developing our thriving office culture with innovative zeal. We need a team member who will be a conduit for internal communications while also liaising with external partners. Studio Workplace will often be the first point of contact for the Peloton Studios - New York Office. You will seamlessly handle the flow of people through the business & ensure that all duties are completed accurately & delivered with high quality & in a timely manner. This position is full time at our Peloton Studios - New York.
WHAT YOULL DO:
- Manage weekly catering & office food/drink shipments.
- Manage all matters relating to office furniture/equipment & desk assignments.
- Plan & execute events such as holiday parties, team building exercises, team breakfasts/lunches & happy hours.
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing & announcing them appropriately.
- Answer, screen & forward any incoming phone calls while providing detailed information.
- Receive & sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers.
- Maintain security by following procedures & controlling access (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges, etc.).
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
- Manage employee onboarding requests i.e uniform & keycard distribution.
- Manage conference room scheduling & room resets.
- Will occasionally manage third party vendor relationships as needed.
- Desire to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Enthusiastic self-starter who can remain calm & effective under pressure
- Must have excellent communication & written skills & be able to work with a wide range of personalities
- Strong organizational, planning & prioritization skills
- Excellent with time management & multitasking, with the ability to work under pressure
- Razor sharp attention to detail & problem-solving skills, with the ability to be resourceful
- Able to exercise discretion & judgment
- Solution oriented team player with a fantastic, positive attitude
- Proficient in MS Office & G-Suite
- Extremely personable demeanor when greeting visitors, helping ensure they have a professional & entertaining experience regardless of what is the agenda for their visit
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.