TheFork, a TripAdvisor Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in 12 countries accross Europe & Australia, with a network of more than 60,000 restaurants worldwide & more than 20 million monthly visits.
TheFork connects restaurants & diners. Through TheFork (website & application), as well as through TripAdvisor, users can easily select a restaurant according to preference criteria (such as the localization, type of cuisine, restaurant type & average price), consult user reviews, check real-time availability & instantly book online.
TheFork teams aim to inspire & enable people to confidently discover, experience & share food. We operate under a shared set of values that define how we do business & how we interact with our colleagues, our partners, our customers & our food community. We strongly believe that building a diverse workforce of people from all walks of life helps us have a richer, more vibrant, more successful workplace.
What you will do
This role will be part of the FP&A Department & will contribute to the Companys financial monthly forecast, annual budgeting process, operating plan variance analysis & ad hoc projects.
This function acts as the analytical engine of the company to provide insights & support optimal business decisions making.
The position is based in Paris & reports to the FP&A Senior Financial analyst.
Support the operating activities of FP&A
- Production & analysis of all revenue channels
- Follow up & control of the expenses in accordance with the budget
- Prepare, analyze & communicate information for financial reporting & analysis including monthly results package for company operating reviews & for Financial reporting to the mother Company in the US (a listed Company on the Nasdaq)
Planning & Forecasting
- Collaborate to the rolling forecast, annual budgeting & long-range planning of income statement
- Raise any deviations versus budget to the FP&A manager & operational departments (Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Operations & G&A)
- Participate to the reporting tool (Anaplan, Hyperion & Workday) & process improvement
- Control consistency & relevance of the data in the system
- Engineer or business school
- 2+ years of experience in a similar position or a previous experience in a "Big Four" audit firm
- Excellent communication skills in both English & French
- Highest standards of accuracy & precision, highly organized
- Advanced Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint skills, a knowledge of Hyperion & Anaplan is a plus
- Ability to multi-task & handle several priorities simultaneously