At SeatGeek, were creating a modern box office for teams, leagues, venues, & rightsholders that is completely differentiated from legacy ticketing providers. Providing best-in-class ticketing software is the first step & a critical part of that is providing best-in-class support for our software.
We're looking for a Client Support Specialist to provide SRO & SGO support to our SeatGeek Enterprise clients. This may include answering software related questions, coordinating on sale activities, & providing support for live events. The Client Support Specialist will work closely with the Strategic Partner Manager to ensure a positive experience for SeatGeek Enterprise clients.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Take ownership of ongoing support cases or tasks by communicating with clients, investigating ongoing issues, & providing a resolution
- Coordinate pre-sale & on-sale activities for clients
- Provide on-site support for live events as needed
- Cross Functional collaboration with SeatGeek Product, CX, & SRO development teams to ensure prompt resolution to client issues
- Provide a positive service experience to all SeatGeek Enterprise clients
Qualifications & Skills:
- A strong knowledge of the SRO software
- An exceptional problem solver with minimum 3 years of experience working with enterprise clients in a SaaS setting
- An excellent communicator who keeps a positive attitude even on the most challenging situations
- A critical thinker who loves to work in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to travel up to 25% of the time
- Knowledge & experience of the following is a plus: Live Events industry, MLS Activities, NFL Activities, Ticketing Industry, Ticket scanning, EMV Hardware, Ticket Printers, API based SaaS