As a Senior Product Manager on the Pro team, youll have an exciting opportunity to craft workflows used regularly by the millions of freelancers that use Dropbox. Youll partner with a hardworking cross-functional team of Product Designers, Researchers, Engineers, Product Analysts, & Marketers to understand the needs of creative professionals & identify solutions that help them become more productive & earn a better living.
Youll then partner with your teammates to bring your ideas to market, building iteratively & using data & customer insights to inform your strategy as you grow your concepts into fully-fledged features that shape the daily workflows of your users. Youll work closely with several senior organizational leaders on key pieces of Dropboxs path to growth.
- You will work closely with Research, Product Marketing, Customer Success, Analytics, & our users to deeply understand, document, analyze, & synthesize user needs into product hypotheses, priorities, roadmap plans, & detailed specifications
- You will collaborate with Engineering & Design teams to generate hypotheses, prototype, validate, & ship new products, including preparing product specifications, coordinating development activity, & tracking progress of in-flight projects
- You will partner closely with teams across Dropbox to align development with cross-platform initiatives & growth.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Business, Applied Math or Statistics, or relevant experience such as significant time as a startup founder
- At least 5 years of experience launching successful products & features on multiple platforms
- Strong ability to understand & communicate end-user needs, & create products that solve them
- Proven ability to lead teams & work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Ability to analyze & use data to inform decision-making
Benefits & Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends & family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology & other relevant professional topics)