iCapital Networks Data & Operations department provides onboarding support & customer service to its rapidly growing investor base. In this role, you will be responsible for data entry & quality control. This role will report into the Vice President, Document Review Team Lead.
Due to COVID-19, this role will be remote until further notice. The location of the role will be based in Princeton, NJ once we reopen.
- Maintain fund closing reports after fund launches
- Transferring data from paper formats or files into proprietary online database to create accurate investment records
- Confirming both receipt & completion of data quality assurance verification through the iCapital platform
- Identifying & correcting inconsistencies by employing data quality control measures
- Bachelors degree required
- Excellent organizational skills & attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines & work effectively under pressure
- Proven ability to multi-task & work both independently & as a team player in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, demanding environment
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications & advanced Excel formulas