Foursquare is the leading independent location technology platform, powering business solutions & consumer products through a deep understanding of location. Over 1,000 clientsincluding more than 50% of the Fortune 100choose Foursquare.
Foursquares toolkit includes Placed powered by Foursquare, Audiences powered by Factual & Proximity powered by Factual, Analytics Solutions, Places, Pilgrim SDK & Pinpoint. Together, these products empower brands to measure foot traffic lift via multi-touch attribution; deliver proximity-based advertising; analyze & identify trends; drive deeper engagement via Foursquares industry-leading developer tools, which have been selected by 200,000 developers including AccuWeather, Apple, Samsung, Microsoft, Snapchat, Twitter & Uber; & optimize advertising campaigns across hundreds of audiences. Over 14 billion consumer-verified place visit confirmations help us keep our map & models fresh & up-to-date.
Foursquare has more than 350+ employees based in New York headquarters with offices in Seattle, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago & Singapore. In 2019 Foursquare acquired Placed from Snap, & then in 2020 merged with Factual. Foursquare is proud to be funded by The Raine Group, Simon Ventures, Naver, Union Square Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, DFJ Growth, Morgan Stanley Alternative Investment Partners & more.
About the role:
This is a contract role with a possibility to convert to full time. The Sourcer would work closely with the recruiting team & hiring managers to develop strategies to find candidates for Foursquares open roles (both technical & non technical) . The Sourcer could focus on roles that vary from our GTM (Go To Market) organization to our Engineering organization. Our team is passionate about delivering an awesome candidate experience which starts with the first conversation a candidate has with us, which often begins with the recruiting team. This role we are seeking an individual who is passionate about sourcing & will be responsible for helping to build a talented & diverse pipeline across the organization as we scale our teams for the future.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Interact with potential candidates on social media & professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn)
- Craft & send recruiting emails
- Coordinate with hiring managers & recruiting team to determine position requirements
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search)
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Maintain candidate databases via our Applicant Tracking System - Greenhouse
- Detail-oriented, organized & has excellent follow-through skills
- 2-4 years of work experience as a Talent Sourcer or similar role
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms & crafting Boolean search strings)
- Strong written & verbal communication skills & excellent communicator
- Demonstrated project management capabilities & strong sense of accountability & urgency
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives & backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users & team members. We value listening to every voice & we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company & products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.