Venn is a new way of neighboring that balances city life with more space for community, personal growth & social involvement. Our platform provides housing, services, shared spaces, workshops & communal activities all connected by our neighborhood app. Through the power of our platform, our members become active creators & participants in their community. When our members experience a positive transformation, the whole community benefits from a genuine, measurable impact.
Our first neighborhood prototype is now live in the Shapira district of south Tel Aviv & the model is expanding to target cities in the US & Europe. As we grow at a rapid speed we are looking for the worlds best & brightest entrepreneurs to join our movement in Tel Aviv, Berlin, & New York. We are well funded with an impressive roster of investors & advisors.
Venn is looking for an Inside Sales Representative. The role will reside at our office in the neighborhood of Bushwick in Brooklyn, NY & report directly to the Sales Manager. This role will allow you to be at the ground level of a company that has big plans. As the second sales role in all of the U.S., you will have the opportunity to greatly influence & shape the way the sales organization will operate as we expand to other cities.
In the first 3 months, you will:
- Learn everything there is to know about Venn! You will familiarize yourself with all our spaces (apartments, shared spaces, our neighborhood coffee shops even)
- Attentively manage a pipeline of new leads by following up over the phone/text/email & nurturing them through the application process
- Assess & qualify potential tenants
- Work well in a team environment & enjoy watching others succeed with you
- You will be able to excite & explain to applicants the way we think about urban living, what its like to be a part of Venn!
- Schedule & provide daily tours of our neighborhood
- Be able to provide insight & updates to community & sales leadership on all sales aspects & metrics
- Provide a seamless customer experience all the way through the onboarding process
Within 6 months, you will:
- Effectively take ownership of the top of funnel leads, the qualification process, & tours
- Handle deal summaries & the lease signing process autonomously
- By the 6 months timeline, you should be able to perform the entire sales cycle from beginning to end
Within 12 months, you will:
- Upon meeting your KPIs & with a great year of performance (could be less than a year), you will have a chance to hire, inspire, & train new hires in the future. You can build & manage your very own team!
- You have at least 3 years of inside sales experience
- Bachelors Degree
- Experienced in Salesforce or Hubspot or any CRM
- Comfortable using Googles Gmail, calendars, & drive. We also use MS Excel & Word
- Youre a natural born leader, teacher, & teamplayer
- You love to learn about new people & cultures, you have the ability to connect with anyone instantly
- A problem solver who can deal with ambiguity & complexity
- Accountable, self-motivated, & work autonomously
- A strategic & innovative thinker, who excels in creating something from nothing
- Not afraid to turn dreams into reality
- Human 2 Human, a natural connector with outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Committed to social impact & mission-led enterprise
- Neshama player: team-oriented, trustworthy & down to earth, you bring your heart & soul to the venture & adhere to Venns vision & values
- A ground floor opportunity for entrepreneurs: this is just the beginning
- More than a gig: a global movement shaping the fabric of all neighborhoods
- Real estate + technology: a tangible product that will impact the daily lives of millions
- Purpose-led hypergrowth: universal in nature whilst local in its social impact
- Best network of employees & investors: a chance for mentorship & personal growth
- Fun, inclusive workplaces nested in our neighborhood communities
- Great total rewards: competitive pay, stock options (Series A) with significant upside
Venn is an equal opportunity workplace. We believe in the strength of inclusive communities & thrive to build a work environment that mirrors the diversity of the cities that we love.