Social Media & Content Manager
Current is a leading U.S. fintech serving people who have been overlooked by traditional banks & one of the fastest growing companies with nearly 3 million members. Our core mission is to improve peoples financial outcomes. We have assembled an incredible team from top companies in the U.S who bring a wealth of knowledge within their domains. Our unique results-driven environment empowers us to build products faster than our competitors & everyone on our team owns their own outcomes.
About the role:
We're looking for a Head of Social Media & Content at Current. They will be responsible for leading the creative & strategic planning & execution of our content across all organic social channels (Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) as well as developing new channels to communicate with our customers. The ideal candidate will have experience building aspirational & relevant content for a Gen-Z/young millennial audience - & working across multiple teams to ensure a unified message to customers across channels. They will be responsible for working with the creative team to develop relevant video & static creatives, & copywriting - as working towards specific KPIs & goals. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is solutions-oriented, thinks outside of the box, enjoys fast-paced work & is motivated by success.
- 5+ years of social media & content marketing experience
- Excellent design, copywriting & storytelling skills
- Experience building & scaling brand social media accounts
- Candidates will have experience building communities across relevant social channels, including Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Facebook, Snapchat, Twitch, Twitter & more.
- Experience working with influencers or brand ambassadors
- Experience building communities online
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Medical, Dental & Vision premiums covered at 100% for you & your dependents.
- Commuter Benefits