Marc Andreessen, co-founder of the venture capital firm Andreessen Horowitz wrote: software is eating the world. That statement is just as true today as it was ten years ago. Software is embedded in our day-to-day, & few industries are immune. Peak behind the code & you will find brilliant engineers pushing the boundaries of what is possible.
Talk to any engineering leader & they will tell you that access to talent is their number one barrier to building software & the businesses that will power tomorrows economy. Research the industry & you read about the 1 million computer-programming jobs that will go unfilled in 2021.
That is where Andela comes in. We help engineering leaders at companies big & small bridge that gap. We are building tools, systems & processes to connect talent, no matter where they live, with the opportunities to do great things. To date, we have identified 1,000+ software engineers from Africa & other emerging markets & placed them as full-time, embedded members of software development teams at over 200 tech companies. Along the way, we have raised $180M from Al Gores venture fund, Generation Partners, Google Ventures, Spark Capital, the Chan-Zuckerberg Initiative, & Serena Ventures.
And we are just getting started.
We are seeking an experienced B2C marketer to lead the companys strategy & vision as it relates to its top line growth. The Director, Recruitment Marketing is responsible for developing & executing a scalable, repeatable process for increasing brand awareness & generating applications to our talent network The ideal candidate needs to be strategic & tactical, capable of defining our talent acquisition strategy & running a hands on team that drives acquisition day to day.
- Build a high performing, metrics driven recruitment marketing team
- Develop multi-channel recruitment marketing campaigns to build robust talent pipelines for high-demand positions & functional areas (this includes paid advertising, sponsored & hosted events, email, newsletters, etc)
- Maintain a feedback loop between talent operations & sales to optimize campaigns & stay align on needs
- Assist with large-scale candidate searches & new market launches through planning, development, launch
- Implement & refine lead nurturing program to keep Andela top of mind for our talent audience
- Work with Product Marketing to build & optimize talent acquisition strategy based upon the buyer journey
- 5+ years of experience in brand marketing & recruiting marketing.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver targeted recruitment marketing, social media, & employee value proposition building strategies
- Ability to navigate cultural differences & build global but locally relevant solutions
- Strong social & communication skills (verbal & written), across all levels
- Have a track record of successfully testing & scaling campaigns
- Exceptionally strong verbal & written communication skills
- Highly analytical & data driven
This role is fully remote