WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 15 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, GigMasters, The Bump, How They Asked, Lasting, & more) inspire, inform, & celebrate our communities as they move through lifes milestones. From the proposal to creating a home, & starting a family together, were there for every step of the journey. Our couples & business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
- Collaborate with Product Managers & Designers to understand product objectives & translate those to in person & remote usability studies, user interviews, & surveys.
- Conduct qualitative & quantitative user research that informs & validates product design & development of web & mobile experiences.
- Analyze, interpret, & socialize research insights.
- Help educate Product team on research best practices.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- BS/BA Degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology, other field emphasizing human behavior; will also consider other related fields.
- 1-2 years experience designing & executing research plans across methods.
- At least 1 year working on a Lean UX team.
- Ability to adapt, refine, direct & organize insights based on business & user needs.
- Detail oriented & self motivated to work independently on a variety of tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, & collaboration skills with a knack for storytelling.
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You deeply understand users & put them at the center of everything you do. You aim to serve & delight them every day.
- You understand the impact user research makes on our product strategy. You help us apply the right user research tools to answer important questions about user needs & best ways to meet them.
- You are respectful & act with the highest integrity.
- You ask questions to understand a perspective & are comfortable respectfully challenging assumptions.
- You set clear ambitious goals.
- You anticipate obstacles, persevere, & are accountable for your commitments.You arent afraid to challenge the status quo & know that theres no such thing as failure if you learn from it.
- You seek out feedback & never settle in your quest to grow & develop. By being here, you make our company stronger.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience & we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. From flexible vacation & generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness & giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all elsein & out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.