BetterCloud is the leader in SaaSOps, enabling companies to discover, manage, & secure their cloud applications in a best-of-breed world. The driving force behind our work is to ensure organizations get the transformative value & benefits of adopting SaaS applications, while ensuring IT has complete control over their environment & can serve as an enabler for the business. Today, we're proud to call 1,700 companies across 60+ countries our customers but we're just getting started. BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA, & Atlanta, GA.
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will be developing the messaging, positioning & go-to-market materials for the BetterCloud product suite. This role is cross-functional in nature & will require successful partnership with product, sales, customer success, & partnerships teams to build compelling go-to-market strategies. This position requires a self-starter with ideally a background in SaaS products who can run with direction & take initiative in a fast-paced & dynamic environment.
- 2+ years of experience in marketing SaaS products
- Be a great storyteller by demonstrating success building company & product narratives.
- Ability to create persona-based content for product users, senior technical decision makers & executives.
- Knows how to drive success working with product, sales, partners & post-sales teams.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, & the ability to produce stellar writing under tight deadlines.
- Strong ability to plan & execute multiple projects simultaneously.
- Team player & strong collaborator with a variety of people & teams.
- Experience in the market & technology landscape in which BetterCloud competes.
- Technical acumen, preferably a candidate that has experience in product related roles.
- Develop value propositions, messaging, case studies, & collateral that supports engagement across our enterprise & corporate sales teams. You will lead the translation of technology capabilities into impactful product & solutions benefits that demonstrate business value.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product Management, Sales, & Marketing to create the strategic & tactical marketing plan to build & execute product marketing programs across multiple audiences. You will analyze & identify market opportunities along with customer pain points to highlight the value BetterCloud can bring.
- Be an expert on our customers, target market, competitors, & product capabilities.
- Comfortable presenting as an SME in front of audiences both internal & external.
- Provide key messaging materials & assets to the sales team to be repurposed for training of a rapidly growing team, both enterprise & corporate.
- A content owner that can advance the quality & impact of demand generation activities & overall event experience.
- Support general product & sales marketing initiatives including launches, conferences & events & PR.
- Travel may be required throughout our 3 offices (once it becomes safe to travel again)
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled & vets.