RAPP New York is looking for a Senior Experience Analyst to join our award-winning team.
We are the agency absolutely, utterly, fiercely focused on the individual. We use our data, technology & creative smarts to make meaningful, connections with every single person a brand knows.
As a guiding ethos, RAPP stands up for Individuality. So much so, that it's in our agency value proposition. We're committed to racial justice, equality & equity, representation, & unbiased opportunity because we know that embracing diversity in all its facets helps us create our best work. Harnessing the experiences of all our Fiercely Individual people, & the differences among us, is the surest way to positively impact our business & network culture.
We encourage people of all races, ethnicities, backgrounds, sexual orientations, gender identities, life stages & abilities to apply. RAPP is an equal opportunity employer & welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process or after youve joined us please let us know.
We are a member of Omnicoms Precision Marketing Group (OPMG) focused on digital & CRM marketing.
If we learned anything this year, its that our organization truly can implement a work where you work best philosophy. We still have physical offices, and, if theyre open, you are welcome to use them whenever you like. RAPP is located in the historic News Building , at 220 E. 42nd Street, where Christopher Reeves Superman was filmed.
No pressure, though - if you arent comfortable with coming in while COVID-19 plays out, you can still work where you work best. That said, while we do have our work where you work best philosophy. We legally have to care about what state you claim permanent residency in (its a tax thing). So you do need to claim residency in New York, New Jersey, or Connecticut but, if youre a resident of somewhere else, lets talk about it.
From binge watching to business building & everything in between, we provide smart solutions for companies like Lilly, Charter, & American Family Insurance.
The Senior Experience Analyst leverages a keen interest in digital marketing, a strong technical background & experience building automated client reporting solutions to inform innovative communications solutions to business & marketing problems. The analyst works with multidisciplinary teams to define solutions at the intersection of technology, media, & culture. This position partners closely with the Creative team particularly UX / Experience Design to inspire & provide disciplinary rigor to defining the customer experience. The Senior Experience Analyst has the ability to work with Decision Sciences management to make critical, real-time adjustments to communications strategies. This individual is expected to continuously seek out, learn about & actively use new digital channels, technologies, tools & methods & be able to apply this experience to innovate solutions aligned with client objectives. Resourcefulness, curiosity, passion & fearlessness are required traits.
- Analyzes large datasets, typically of multichannel marketing campaigns to tease out insights & identify performance drivers. Includes digital media (display banners, paid search, social media), offline media (TV, print), website data (UX, SEO) & CRM programs.
- Analyzes performance of key client digital assets (e.g. websites, microsites/landing pages, Facebook pages). Includes analysis of traffic levels & trends over time, content popularity & consumption, path analysis through customer journey, paths to onsite goal attainment, drop-off rates in customer journeys.
- Creates client outputs including monthly dashboards, quarterly deep-dive reports, as well as other ad hoc & campaign specific analysis
- Ties campaign engagement to tangible business outcomes for ROI calculation
- Develops data-driven hypothesis on performance of website assets for review & further interpretation by strategy team, for eventual presentation to client
- Drives efficiencies & standardization by automating data processing workflows
- Provides for critical QA/QC function across all data-driven endeavors thereby ensuring maximum impact from our analysis & minimum chance for erroneous conclusions
- Contributes to workflow efficiency improvements & more effective ideation by cultivating new learning tools, sources & resources
- Bachelors degree in Marketing Research, Planning, Marketing, Business, Math/ Statistics, Finance, Social Science or other related degree.
- 5+ years experience working as a Data Analyst
- Healthcare experience a plus, but not required
- TECHNICAL SKILLS: High Proficiency building reporting dashboards (Tableau, DOMO, Lookr, etc), writing SQL queries, rolling up data & analyzing large databases to find customer insights; Experience accessing digital data via APIs & other tools; Experience with a scripting language a plus (R, Python, Perl)
- ANALYTIC SKILLS: A/B Testing, Customer Segmentation, Hypothesis testing, Full & Partial factorial testing design
- Ability to garner insights from large, raw data sets
- Ability to co-create a solution by working with cross-functional teams