VaynerMedia is a contemporary global creative & media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients & delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 & has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Singapore & Mexico City. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards & The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
**This role will be remote to start & will be expected to work in the NYC office pending our return to office**
- Own the full-cycle recruitment process across various disciplines from initial screening to hire, ensuring a positive candidate experience
- Create & maintain reports on all leads to share with department leads
- Create & manage job postings, seek out new job boards, manage LinkedIn postings, & other projects as assigned
- Provide data points & insights on hiring workstream to consistently improve the process & quality of the hiring funnel
- Collaborate with global stakeholders (recruiting partners, hiring managers, interviewers etc.) & business leaders to share & align on the selection processes & deliverables
- Adapt to shifting priorities quickly & seamlessly
- Continuously educate & train hiring managers & interview panels on recruiting best practices & guidelines.
- Design & execute the selection & recruiting processes for all level searches across the organization - no role is too big or too small.
- Champion candidate experience from initial outreach to offer, ensuring that all candidates are met with consistent & timely feedback, communication & expectations.
- Research, identify & develop relationships with prospective candidates for active searches through targeted company research, passive outreach, industry networking, & internal sources.
- Effectively manage the incoming referrals
- Work closely with VP of TA & CDO to manage & execute on our workforce diversity & sustainability objectives, including processes to reduce bias
- Own the ongoing development & training for hiring managers & interviewers to optimize the hiring process
- 7+ years of creative recruitment experience within a digital or advertising agency, inhouse or recruitment agency
- Experience & comfort working with & managing an ATS - Greenhouse
- Experience managing a high volume of candidates
- Ability to learn new skills/processes/specialties quickly - things move fast here at Vayner!
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-energy environment.
- Someone with a passion for all things recruiting. This includes delivering on exceptional candidate experience, recruiting process improvement, & a contagious enthusiasm
- Comfortable carrying your own requisition load, keeping your recruiting skills sharp, & reinforcing mentorship & best practices to the Recruiting team
- Exemplary track record in recruiting for all levels of talent ranging from coordinator level to VP/Executive level.
- Excels in high-volume recruiting in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.