Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, & team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, & New York serve more than 100,000 businesses nationwide.
Our mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life, & it starts right here at Gusto. Thats why were committed to building a collaborative & inclusive workplace, both physically & virtually. Learn more about our Total Rewards philosophy.
Our Sales organization is growing & we are excited to hire the next member of our Mid-Market team, located in Denver. Were seeking an experienced sales professional with a track record of success in B2B payroll & HR software sales. Gusto serves over 100,000 small business & was recently named Entrepreneur Magazines #1 platform for payroll & HR. You will be working with our largest prospects & helping to build our outbound sales motion.
Heres what youll do:
- Serve as a trusted advisor to small to medium sized business owners, helping them explore how Gustos People Platform can solve for their known, & sometimes unknown needs & challenges
- Drive revenue by navigating the full customer buying journey, from start to finish, with subject matter expertise & the ability to transform the complicated world of payroll, HR & benefits, into simple concepts that create curiosity & drive action
- Be a key voice on our cross-functional team across Marketing, BizOps, Sales, Sales Ops, Customer Success & Experience, Engineering & Product through an iterative learning process to improve our product & offering for small businesses.
Heres what were looking for:
- A top performer: 2+ years of B2B payroll & HR sales experience, current or recent past, with a track record of consistently exceeding monthly, quarterly, & annual sales targets. You are competitive, most of all with yourself.
- An entrepreneurial mindset: Desire to help define & iterate the roadmap for how we win more customers
- A hyper organized executor : Ability to successfully operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with high expectations of performance & cross-functional collaboration.
- A change agent: Experience navigating ambiguity & complex challenges by creating structure & repeatable processes with ambition & enthusiasm
At Gusto, we strive to provide rewards that empower employees to achieve their financial & personal goals. We offer competitive compensation packages with a strong emphasis on equity based compensation (ownership in Gusto). To learn more about Gustos compensation philosophy & benefits offerings please view our Total Rewards Approach page.
Our cash compensation range for this role is $95,000 OTE per year to $130,000 per year in Denver. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including candidate experience & expertise, & may vary from the amounts listed above.
Our customers come from all walks of life & so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values & our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Gusto considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state & local law. Gusto is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities & disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.