RollWorks is seeking a Customer Success Manager to drive the successful onboarding & seamless transition of new customers to our platform. In this role, you will partner closely with customers, RollWorks sellers, & support teams to ensure accounts are set up quickly, accurately & efficiently. We're looking for someone who is comfortable in a start-up environment where change is not only expected but embraced for the opportunities it represents, plus the ability to stay agile without losing site of key objectives. You are customer centric, collaborative, & have the dedication to being a self-starter. You will help set the foundation for our products future success & your efforts will have a multiplier effect across the business.
- Lead all onboarding activity through strong relationship-building & project management of customer expectations, dependencies, & deliverables throughout the onboarding process to drive customer happiness & demonstrate value quickly
- Build out a comprehensive program management plan for each customer, including deliverables & communications plans, issues/actions trackers, reporting, success metrics, & go-live criteria
- Dedicatedly find opportunities to scale & improve the overall processes & tools
- Develop an extensive working knowledge of RollWorks platform, best methodologies, & implementation strategies for a broad range of use cases & customer goals
- Maintain deep product understanding & serve as the voice of the customer during the onboarding experience to become the customer success authority
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience, which may include: project management, customer success, account management, and/or sales
- Demonstrated time management ability to prioritize & lead multiple priorities, projects, & resources simultaneously
- Real passion for working in a dynamic start-up environment & handling ambiguity
- Strong communicator with excellent written & oral communication & presentation skills
- Prior experience working at SaaS company a major plus, ideally in marketing or advertising technology
About RollWorks, a division of AdRoll Group
RollWorks, a division of AdRoll Group, offers ambitious B2B companies an account-based platform to confidently grow revenue & measure the impact of marketing campaigns. Powered by proprietary data & AI, RollWorks solutions address the needs of account-based organizationsfrom those with industry-leading ABM programs to those just beginning their exploration. By empowering teams to identify their target accounts & key buyers, reach those accounts across multiple channels, & measure program effectiveness in their system-of-record, RollWorks is an indispensable platform for marketers & sellers who believe that an account-based approach is just good business. Take the lead & visit www.rollworks.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of Rollers & are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics.