BARK creates products, experiences, & entertainment for dogs & the humans who love them. The lasting brand that Disney has built for kids & families, BARK is building for the fast-growing market of dog people.
Our ambition-level is high, the opportunity is huge, & our love for dogs is boundless! We launched in 2011 with BarkBox, a monthly themed subscription of all-natural treats & clever toys. Since then, we've shipped more than 50 million toys & treats to dogs across the world. We use our customer feedback to inform new initiatives & ways to make dogs happier.
We are committed to a culture that is open, inclusive, generous, & enthusiastic just like our pups. United by this dog-obsession, we embrace diversity of all stripes & spots. If your camera roll is 90% pictures of your dog, you belong here.
At BARK, we know that dogs aren't pets; they're family. Our people crazy dog people believe that their dogs deserve the best. The best treats, the best toys, the best seat on the couch. Together, we're driven to be the people our dogs think we are.
WHO WE'RE SNIFFIN' FOR:
Does product discovery, a/b testing, & prioritization make your tail wag? Do you spend weeknights cozied-up with your dog, a tasty beverage, & some fresh data? Do you find yourself constantly asking What if there was an app for dogs that & wondering where all the other dog-crazy people are? If so, we should totally sniff butts (figuratively).
BARK is a fast-growing business for people who absolutely love dogs & want to build things to make dogs happy. We are hiring a Product Manager to join our team to work on our subscription products. Youre an analytical & accountable product leader that gets your fix by communicating across functional teams, juggling competing priorities, & building your vision for the bigger picture. Empathy comes naturally to you, & youll do whatever it takes to help your team succeed.
- Work with business owners & stakeholders to define product vision & strategy which will ultimately inform our digital product roadmap.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, launch, & testing of innovative products to help drive business objectives within our digital experience.
- Drive product development with our team of designers & engineers ensuring we rely on data to inform testing, launching, & iterating on our projects.
- Define & analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- Manage, prioritize, & communicate metric goals, experiments, product backlog & roadmap.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders, ensuring best possible holistic user experience as you improve the existing customer experience.
- 3+ years of Product Management experience at a technology product company. Preferably on consumer-facing products.
- Experience working with both mobile web & native mobile apps.
- Experience using data to inform & drive all aspects of the product life cycle. Must be able to identify KPIs, set metric goals, & use data to inform hypothesis driven experimentation.
- Strong analytical skills, including ability to retrieve & analyze your own data from across our various analytics services.
- Great written & verbal skills with both business colleagues & technical colleagues.
- Empathy, optimism, curiosity, humility, & a somewhat inappropriate sense of humor. Openness to poop jokes is a must.
- You are obsessed with making dogs happy & healthy.
- Your Instagram feed is all dogs all the time.
Check out our new blog here
This position is a full-time, salaried position. It is located on-site at our office in New York, NY. We offer health insurance for both you & your pup, 401k, wonderful team lunches, & dogs to pet anytime you wish.