Yubico has become the standard for strong authentication at scale in 9 of the top 10 technology firms & we are well on our way to doing the same across enterprise accounts in the East.
Yubico is looking for a dynamic, experienced Enterprise Account Director to join our expanding enterprise sales team. This individual will work with our rapidly growing customer base & prospects to drive Yubico revenue & enterprise utilization. We welcome a strong individual who has deep knowledge of the large enterprise accounts, with emphasis on the large financial accounts, in the Eastern area & a track record of success!
Revenue booked is a critical measure, but this role is so much more. It's also about changing the world & bringing Trust back into our digital world for customers, their partners & their customers.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop & execute your strategic & tactical business plan to drive revenue & large scale adoption of YubiKeys within your area
- Own the revenue number (sell to & sell through) for your area by:
- Expanding existing relationships
- Defining & landing new strategic relationships
- Providing thought leadership to customers and, when available, at industry events.
- Develop strong champions who actively advocate for Yubico
- Report to the Regional VP for East sales teams as well as work directly with marketing & operations to drive scalable & efficient fulfillment
- Develop the Yubico partner community to service the needs of your customers & prospects.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 8 years of experience in a similar role
- Deep understanding & experience in selling technology to Enterprise customers in the eastern US
- Track record of over achievement in selling, in both direct sales & through partners & SIs
- Comfortable having both business & high level technical conversations with a CTO, CIO or CISO
- Ideally, understand the IT security marketplace
- Ideally, based in either the New York City or the Boston metro areas
This position is an individual contributor & field sales role to start, with the opportunity to build a team in the future