OUR VISION: THE WORLD. SUBSCRIBED.
Customers have changed. Theyre looking for new ways to engage with businesses. Consumers today have a new set of expectations. They want outcomes, not ownership. Customization, not generalization. Constant improvement, not planned obsolescence.
In the old world (lets call it the Product Economy) it was all about things. Acquiring new customers, shipping commodities, billing for one-time transactions. But in todays new era, its all about relationships. More & more customers are becoming subscribers because subscription experiences built around services meet consumers needs better than the static offerings or a single product.
Our vision is The World Subscribed where one day every company will be a part of the Subscription Economy (a phrase coined by our CEO, Tien Tzuo & author of the best selling book Subscribed).
The solution architect is a key member of the professional services team responsible for the design & architecture of Zuora solutions. The position requires strong consulting skills with the ability to effectively command a room. The solution architect plays a lead role during the implementation identifying & documenting client business requirements, mapping & configuring the Zuora solution to meet the clients requirements & providing guidance to the client to achieve a successful implementation. They must identify potential issues & risks early in an implementation to develop mitigation strategies & contingency plans. A solid candidate will have an innate ability to simplify complex technology concepts & to plan, prioritize & seamlessly integrate all moving parts to deploy successful solutions.
- Solution design using the full Zuora product portfolio
- Design & validate that the proposed solution architecture supports the stated & implied business requirements
- Review technical team deliverables for compliance with architecture standards, guidelines & leverages best practices
- Articulate & present different point of views on various technologies
- Present Architecture deliverables such as Ecosystem & Integration diagrams, ERD, Business Process Flows, Swim lanes, Visio & Mock-ups
- Exhibit strong executive presence & ability to interact & effectively communicate with key project sponsors from CXO to end users.
- Deliver Expert Services to the Zuora Partners
- Must have enterprise level experience, within a professional services organisation, as a Solution Architect and/or Business Consultant with a leading technology consulting or product company, delivering moderate to complex ERP, billing, revenue, procurement and/or CRM solutions (Salesforce experience is a plus)
- Demonstrated leadership abilities to lead business discussions with customers & architect the value of our solution & the best practices to implement it
- Experience in requirements gathering, use cases documentation, business analysis, systems design & integration, user interface design & implementation
- Experience in data analysis, conversion & migration, interfaces & reports
- Experience with gap analysis & blueprint development
- Experience with system design using configuration and/or customization, integration, testing & support
- Experience in delivering end to end solutions through the entire SDLC - right from running the client facing workshops, design, build, test, deployment, UAT & handover
- Experience in Waterfall & Agile methodologies
- Must be a strong team player with excellent communication skills at the business & technical level, able to collaborate as part of a diverse & distributed team to deliver exceptional customer results in a rapid paced implementation environment
- Experience with accounting & be able to converse effectively with Finance teams
- Experienced in technical accounting & IFRS / ASC606 is a plus
- Experience managing tasks on multiple projects simultaneously
ABOUT ZUORA & OUR ZEO CULTURE
Zuora (NYSE: ZUO) Zuora provides the leading cloud-based subscription management platform that functions as a system of record for subscription businesses across all industries. Powering the Subscription Economy, the Zuora platform was architected specifically for dynamic, recurring subscription business models & acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates & orchestrates the entire subscription order-to-revenue process seamlessly across billing & revenue recognition. Zuora serves more than 1,000 companies around the world, including Box, Ford, Penske Media Corporation, Schneider Electric, Siemens, Xplornet, & Zoom.
At Zuora, we have one CEO but every employee is empowered & supported to be the ZEO of their own career experience. By embedding inclusion & belonging into our processes, policies & culture, we are building a workplace where our 1,200+ ZEOs across North America, Europe, & APAC can bring all the elements of who they are into their work. In addition to an industry-leading six-month, 100% paid parental leave for all our ZEOs, we also offer programs to support your mental health & give back to our communities along with career cash & plenty of learning & development opportunities.
To learn more visit www.zuora.com
Zuora is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Think, be & do you! At Zuora, different perspectives, experiences & contributions matter. Everyone counts. Zuora is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
Zuora does not discriminate on the basis of, & considers individuals seeking employment with Zuora without regards to, race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)zuora.com.