Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa isthe best way to pay & be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision & thecommon purposethat unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been & continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people & businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash & checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics & FIFA World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, & excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers anuncommon opportunityto build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience & security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team & find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
10 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 8 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD/MD) or at least 3 years of work experience with a PhD
Excellent understanding & proven hands-on experience in SIEM concepts such as correlation, aggregation, normalization, & parsing
Experience with deploying & managing a large SIEM deployment
Excellent understanding of enterprise logging standards, with a focus on application logging
5+ years of experience with SPLUNK, ArcSight and/or Qradar SIEM systems
Advanced knowledge of content creation concepts & best practices
Excellent understanding of regular expressions, development of custom/flex Parsers
Excellent Python & Unix Shell scripting skills
Solid understanding of events, related fields in log records & alerts reported by various data sources such as Windows/Unix systems, IDS/IPS, AV, HIDS/HIPS, WAFs, firewalls, & web proxies.
5+ years of network security & system security experience, supporting security event management tools (SIEMs)
Excellent understanding of Cyber Security Operations, Incident Response processes
Excellent understanding of web application architectures & web services
Excellent communication skills
Ability to drive multiple efforts with minimum supervision
Infrastructure management & support experience
System administration experience in a Windows & Unix environment
Experience in using scripting languages to automate tasks & manipulate data. Programming experience is a plus
Experience working in a large enterprise environment
Experience integrating solutions in a multi-vendor environment.
Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, information security, or information systems
Experience working with Big Data platforms/non-relational databases
Experience working with Hadoop
Experience in database security & administration (Oracle, MySQL/SQL, DB2)
Preferred certifications include: CISSP, SANS GCIA, CCMSE NGX, RHCE, ITIL, & vendor specific certifications
Experience developing Data Analytics/Anomaly detection algorithms.
- Develop advanced SIEM correlation rules, reports & dashboards to detect emerging threats
- Manage, develop & tune the scripts that integrate SIEM
- Create technical documentation around the content deployed to the SIEM
- Monitor the impact of deploying new content to the health & performance of the SIEM
- Lead logging enrollments from multi-tier applications into the enterprise logging platforms
- Develop specific content necessary to implement Security Use Cases & transform into correlation queries, templates, reports, rules, alerts, dashboards, & workflow
- Develops advanced scripts for manipulation of multiple data repositories to support analyst requirements
- Develop advanced reports to meet the requirements of key stakeholders
- Develop scalable security management tools & processes
- Engineers, configures & deploys Enterprise SIEM/SEM solutions
- Develop automation for security tools management
- Collaborate with key stakeholders within GIS & Cyber Security to develop specific use cases to address specific business needs
- Collaborate with application owners to define & establish logging standards to address various governance requirements
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 30% of the time.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.