Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
Job Description: HelloFresh Groups Growth Marketing team is hiring an Associate, Influencer Marketing to support the rapidly growing Influencer Marketing channel. The ideal candidate:
- Has a keen knowledge of the influencer landscape
- Is a strong relationship manager
- Is comfortable managing complex data/analytics systems
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
Primary responsibilities will be influencer sourcing, contract negotiation, & analyzing influencer performance to achieve our ambitious acquisition goals for Green Chef.
To succeed in this role, youll need experience in marketing, communications & analytics to implement innovative influencer campaigns across multiple social platforms.
You will ...
- Drive customer acquisition & brand growth of Green Chef influencer marketing channels
- Conduct research to source, vet, & analyze influencers for potential collaborations across all HFG brands
- Manage inbound & outbound influencer communication/requests, product delivery organization & influencer payment.
- Support the team with campaign analyses looking at correlations between KPIs & test variables, including ER, CR, CAC, etc. across multiple campaigns
- Create a robust & well-organized database of talent with continual outreach for micro/mid-tier, vlogging & dark posting partners
- Work with internal analytics resources to further enhance reporting & insights within & across campaigns
- Manage discount code creation process & the tracking of VIP Box orders
- Research & stay on top of emerging influencer platforms & trends
- Research influencer landscape to inform new influencer campaign strategies
- Work cross-functionally across the organization as needed on a project by project basis
At a minimum, you have...
- 1-2 years of professional experience in marketing or brand management
- Fluency in Excel (Microsoft Office) & proficiency in Google platforms, Tableau, third party analytics platforms & media attribution technology/methodologies is preferred
- Intellectually curious with strong analytical skills
- Strategic & critical thinking you get the smaller & the bigger picture
- Understand key business KPIs for subscription e-commerce (CAC, CLV, CR, etc.)
- A team player with a fantastic can-do attitude ("no" isn't in your vocabulary!)
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment with constant change
- Excellent communication skills with a sharp attention to detail & organization
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because they are a protected veteran.