Blink Health Pharmacy is a new tech-powered pharmacy revolutionizing the way people access prescription medicine. Our pharmacy is affiliated with Blink Health, which leverages its proprietary technology to provide users with access to low negotiated prices on over 15,000 medications.
Our core mission is to delight our customers & turn them into fans. We understand that in order to do this, we must work closely with pharmacies to ensure prescriptions can be processed quickly & effectively so our customers receive the best experience. You are Blink's champion with the pharmacy. You will field calls to & from pharmacies & prescribers, obtaining prescriptions for Blinks patients.
We are looking to you to create positive relationships with our pharmacies by assisting them in filling our customers medications. This is your opportunity to join a health-tech enterprise. Apply your expertise outside of the retail space in a new & exciting way that offers innovative new services to patients nationwide.
- Field calls from patients, providers & pharmacies across the country
- Receive, enter, process & fill prescriptions as per Blink protocols.
- Obtain a fundamental understanding of the Blink Health product for quick pharmacy assistance
- Resolve open orders through communication with pharmacists & the Blink Health Customer Experience team
- Perform all tasks in a safe & compliant manner that is consistent with corporate policies as well as State & Federal laws
- Work collaboratively with the management team & pharmacists
- 1 - 2 years prior pharmacy technician experience
- Strong phone presence in a support/service capacity
- Strong attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Strong technical aptitude & ability to learn complex new software
- Full time position, on-site in Pittsburgh.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.