Refinery29 is the leading media & entertainment company focused on women with a global audience footprint of 249 million across all platforms. Through a variety of lifestyle stories, original video programming, social, shareable content, & live experiences, Refinery29 provides its audience with the inspiration & tools to discover & pursue a more independent, stylish, & informed life. Please visit www.refinery29.com, www.refinery29.com/en-ca, www.refinery29.uk, www.refinery29.de & www.refinery29.com/fr-frfor more information & to browse content.
What Makes an R29er?
- You have commitment & passion for the mission of R29 to be a catalyst for women to feel, see, & claim their power & realize their infinite potential. You are a magic maker who sees possibility & turns dreams into reality.
About the team: The insights & analytics team aims to increase internal understanding of the R29 audience through data analysis. Were looking for a Senior Manager to support the process of delivering insights to stakeholders regarding consumption patterns on the site & social channels. This critical role will work closely with a team of analysts to unlock strategic recommendations.
What You'll Do:
- Partner with internal teams to monitor & communicate salient audience consumption trends across our site & social channels.
- Perform statistically sound analyses to identify opportunities for incremental scale, engagement, & / or revenue.
- Lead proactive & reactive impact analyses as they relate to internal & external environmental shifts.
- Build & maintain audience forecasts & track accuracy over time.
- Perform manipulations to prepare data for high-impact visualizations & analyses.
What you have:
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Finance, or other quantitative field, or 2-3 years of relevant work experience in a fast-paced, growing digital company
- Knowledge of Excel plus fluency in Microsoft Word & PowerPoint
- Exceptional interpersonal skills & experience working with cross-functional teams
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills
- Experience using Google Analytics, Domo, SQL, and/or R is a plus
To be successful here you are:
- Able to digest complicated data & synthesize it in a way that drives action
- A self-directed & voraciously curious thinker
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, evolving environment & possess a strong ability to adapt, multi-task & manage multiple deadlines at once