At Lyft, community is what we are & its what we do. Its what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
Were looking for a talented Fleet Coordinator to help take Express Drive to the next level. In this role you will assist the Fleet Lead with vehicle management & drive improvements to the current process of managing vehicles to drive up utilization. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, like tackling aggressive goals, & want to be part of the next big thing at Lyft, we would love to meet you!
- Expertise in all things fleet management
- Manage relationships with various partners including insurance agencies, collision centers, & internal/external partner teams
- Manage PO process with collision centers, insurance adjusters, & HQ to ensure collision centers are paid in a timely matter
- Manage & continually reduce vehicle out of service time across your market
- Flag vehicle issues, program challenges, & bugs to Fleet Lead & internal/external partners
- Own utilization by prioritizing getting vehicles rental ready for Lyft Drivers
- Ability to multitask on a number of different fronts
- Extremely process oriented
- Experience managing vendors & partners
- General knowledge of the automotive industry & vehicles
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Ability to analyze & understand data
- Excellent communication, verbal, & writing skills
- Strong bias for action
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.