Databases are the beating heart of every business in the world.
Cockroach Labs is the team behind CockroachDB, an open source, distributed SQL database. We strive to build infrastructure that keeps pace with the world, so developers can focus on what matters most: building the best products. Come & join us on our mission to Make Data Easy. Are you ready to aim high & build to last?
We are looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to join our fast-paced marketing team to help ensure that our marketing efforts run with extreme precision & ease.
You love structure, processes, data, & tooling. You dont love it just because its cool (trust us, we believe its cool), you love it because of how it can help teams increase performance. As our Marketing Operations Manager, youll work within all of these areas while supporting our teams, quarterly projects & driving your own projects from beginning to end. You will:
- Oversee the end-to-end process for our email campaigns including nurture streams, audience lists, documentation, & reporting
- Help build & maintain relevant reporting (i.e. Google Analytics, BI tools, etc.) to provide our team with insights & direction
- Work alongside demand generation & sales operations to ensure data quality & flows are maintained within & between Hubspot, Salesforce & other tools
- Optimize & maintain lead management workflows
- Manage the setup of webinars & ensure systems are properly passing through the information
- Build & implement landing pages with CRO best practices
- Research, evaluate & implement tools & technology that will enable campaign innovation & improve performance.
In your first 30 days, you will assess where we are with our current marketing initiatives & where we need to be. We believe that it's important for you to take this first month to become familiar with our technology & our company.
Over your next 60 days, you will develop new automated reports across channels to analyze our Marketing performance. You have built your first campaign automation & optimized workflows in our Marketing CRM for programs such as webinars & ebook or tracking of paid media & sales outbound campaigns.
After 3 months, you'll be fully integrated into the team. You will have a full picture of our data migration strategy between the marketing & sales funnels & will oversee & maintain this. You will effectively manage a variety of technology, data, & integrated campaigns. You have documented & optimized our key marketing programs & you will continue to optimize reporting for the team so that we can increase efficiencies & conversion rates.
- Have fluency with marketing automation tools (HubSpot, Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot or similar)
- Love telling compelling stories using data
- Have experience with sales CRMs such as Salesforce
- Have strong knowledge about web analytics, WordPress and CRO tools
- Have a strong understanding of sales & marketing funnels & enjoy collaborating with sales
- Have a knack for project management in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum of 2 years of marketing operations experience
Cockroach Labs is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer building a diverse & inclusive workforce. If you need additional accommodations to feel comfortable during your interview process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.