Working at RippleMatch:
At RippleMatch, we help entry-level candidates find high skill jobs. Figuring out where to begin a career is a huge decision, but students are often forced to rely on overstretched career services centers & small personal networks when they begin their job search. We have built the first product ever to automate early career recruiting & career coaching. Our software helps companies build diverse & high-quality teams & helps candidates find the right opportunity. Since launching RippleMatch from our college dorm room, we have taken off on college campuses, raised over $10.7 million in venture funding, & brought on some of the most exciting companies in the country as customers. Our tight-knit team of 40+ talented people works hard, celebrates wins, & cares deeply about changing the way finding a job works.
We are hiring a Senior Customer Success Manager to serve as the main point of contact, product expert, & advocate for 25-40 Enterprise customers. You will be responsible for helping your book of business achieve their early-career hiring objectives by adopting our platform according to best practices.
In this role, you will:
- Assume responsibility for ensuring our customers achieve their hiring objectives using the RIppleMatch platform.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer goals & needs.
- Train customers to adopt the platform & use it according to best practices.
- Form deep relationships with stakeholders (including executives) across a variety of business units, manage a range of requests, & communicate priorities to our internal teams.
- Identify upsell opportunities & drive towards renewals while partnering with a Strategic Account Manager to close deals for our largest & most strategic accounts.
- Close other renewal & upsell opportunities independently.
- Monitor KPIs & use data to tell a story through business reviews.
- Strategize a plan for your accounts & identify & mitigate risks.
- Get a chance to work with our product team to implement customer feedback & ideas as we continue to build out our product suite.
The role involves high levels of product focus, executive presence, strategic thinking, & ownership.
What you will bring to the team:
3+ years of work experience in customer success or account management.
Experience managing a book of high-touch, enterprise or mid-market SaaS accounts.
Experience being the customer's go-to advisor & expert for a complex product.
Experience working with multiple stakeholders.
Ability to use data & KPIs to present a compelling story to executives.
Ability to proactively identify & managing account risks & opportunities.
Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Must be in New York City or willing to relocate
Culture & Perks:
At RippleMatch, we understand that our success stems from the people we have on board, which is why we invest heavily in our teams well-being & growth. We offer a full slate of perks including equity, a dog friendly office, paid vacation, discounted memberships to Class Pass, a pre-tax commuter program, discounted Citi Bike memberships & comprehensive healthcare benefits (with free plan options!). We work hard to foster a culture of constant self-improvement, true ownership, & positivity. At our core, we are a tight-knit team that works hard, celebrates wins, & cares deeply about changing the way finding a job works. We are going to fundamentally transform the hiring landscape & wont settle for anything less.
Our office is conveniently located near Union Square in Manhattan, NYC.
RippleMatch is a proud equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.