The Unity Accelerate Solutions Games team is a group of highly skilled Software Development & Technical Art Consultants with deep expertise in the Unity platform! Our goal is to help customers improve their projects & internal workflows & assist them in the resolution of very challenging technical problems. In order to do this, we provide a series of short-term & long-term consulting & development services that can range in duration from one week to eighteen months & beyond.
In Solutions Games, we often need to build detailed specifications & proposals in order to win projects from our prospective customers.
Due to increasing demand from our customers for new engagements built on Unity, were looking for a Senior Solutions Architect to join the team. In this role you will learn about the operations of our customers across our core verticals; including Games & Media & Entertainment. You will then be key in either designing innovative solutions that meet their brief or recommending new solutions that improve their core business.
The role will require extensive & up to date knowledge of Unity technologies. You should have a passion for working directly with customers.
Your day-to-day work will involve working with our Sales Representatives with the assessment of new business opportunities, scoping potential projects, & keeping yourself updated when it comes to the products we offer as part of the Unity ecosystem. You will be helping prepare proposals, responding to RFPs, & supporting the team leads in the pre-sales process. Expect to meet customers at all levels -up to C Level- as part of the pre-sales process.
Occasionally, youll be required to travel to customers offices, primarily within Europe. Travel will generally not exceed 5 nights per month & is usually conducted during weekdays.
What you'll be doing
- Engage with our clients to learn about their operations & specify innovative solutions that improve their core business based around the core strategies of the Professional Services team.
- Assist in the creation of proofs-of-concept, pitches, & prototypes to excite clients about Unitys potential.
- Create specifications & requirements to tightly scope projects, respond to RFPs & accurately set customers expectations for outcomes.
- Collaborate internally with Sales / Business Development, Solutions Engineers, Software Development & Technical Art Consultants & other SMEs to accurately estimate the effort & value of potential projects. Then collaborate with our Engagement Managers to deliver Statements of Work & respond to customer RFPs.
- Constantly train on new & emerging technologies in order to discover new ways to apply them for our clients.
What we're looking for
- Experience developing & shipping software, from initial design through delivery & live operations, on multiple completed projects.
- Experience defining technical specifications & requirements for software projects
- Experience using Unity in a professional environment.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English, & the ability to deliver presentations to clients.
- Ability to travel to customers on a flexible schedule.
You might also have
- Experience working with or in Systems Integrators, consultancies, & enterprise software development.
- A strong track record of collaborating with clients in a pre-sales capacity.
- Passionate about games!
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the worlds leading platform for creating & operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, & others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unitys platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run & monetize interactive, real-time 2D & 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, & augmented & virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases & platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable & positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters & recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter & agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.