At HelloFresh our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europes vibrant tech hub, Berlin, weve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector inspiring millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes & thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 15 countries (and counting!) from 9 different offices. Our more than 11,000 employees are the heart & soul of our highly international, fast-paced & dynamic environment where innovation & smart action are encouraged.
We want you to join us in Copenhagen & help take HelloFresh Nordics to the next level - as a company with astronomical growth, it is the perfect time to join. This is your opportunity to grow WITH a company & we cant wait to welcome you onboard.
ABOUT THE JOB:
The Senior Accountant provides accurate reporting & analysis to drive strategic decisions. You will work with the local Operations, Marketing & Management teams as well as with the Group Finance team in Berlin. You are making sure that our finance processes can follow our ramp up in volumes & be an integral part of a fast growing company.
We are looking for someone with the analytical rigor & intellectual drive to advance our finance operations & business overall. You are an accountant who wants to make your mark on a successful & growing team. You are an excellent communicator who enjoys collaborating with people who possess a diverse set of talents. You are dedicated to details & enjoy managing competing priorities.
- Be responsible for day-to-day financial operations & month-end close processes, including managing cash flows, preparing & booking journals & reconciling accounts.
- Support the Head of Finance in producing the monthly, quarterly & annual Group reporting in accordance with IFRS as well as the annual local GAAP financial statements.
- Work closely with internal & external tax advisors to ensure that VAT returns & annual tax returns are submitted in an accurate & timely manner.
- Develop process improvements to enhance internal controls as well as the accuracy & efficiency of reporting.
- Provide additional ad hoc reports & analyses as required
- Precise, structured & take full responsibility for your tasks
- Proactive with other people, both in the Finance Team & the larger Nordics office
- Relentlessly striving for accuracy while prioritizing your tasks as necessary
- Able to plan, organize, & manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- 3+ years experience working in finance & accounting
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance
- A strong working knowledge of accounting concepts & standards
- Advanced Excel skills & experience with ERP systems (Oracle is a plus)
- Excellent oral & written communication skills with the ability to interact fluently in English. Nordic language capabilities are a plus (but not a requirement)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations & earliest starting date.